• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Voyager Talk

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 21, 2005, 02:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

A place to talk about Voyager and it's crew.

Riskygodfather

I like Voyager, great series. My favorite episode is Projections, even though I only saw the beging, it looked like a great episode. My favorite character is The Doctor because of his jokes, and the way he comes back to people treating him poorly. Since he is a hologram, it is like he doesn't care what people say about him, and that makes him a great character in my opinion.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Geekyfanboy

Voyager is one of my favorite series and there are so many great episodes. My favorite character are Janeway, The Doctor and Seven of Nine. I really liked Kes when she started getting her telepathy powers but then she left. I think one reason why I liked this series is because I'm a huge Borg fan and this series dealt with alot of Borg problems.

Rico

Voyager was fun, but I felt they had more weak episodes than any of the other Trek series.  Now they still had a lot of very good ones and I will do a few Podcasts on some of them.  I think adding Seven was a good idea.  They did many interesting episodes with her.  I thought the two part shows they did were fun, like the War ones and the ones where they were back in time on Earth in the late 1990's.  Voyager also did a great finale and I was glad they made it home.

spock

Any channels with Voyager playing?
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

There is one in Canada called "Space", but other than that, no I don't thinnk so.

Admiral Anthony Out

tadmaz

Voyager will be airing on SpikeTV in the Fall of 2006!!! (according to wikipedia)

Riskygodfather

Cool, but I'm not entirely sure if this is true. I don't know if Spike is the kind of station that will play VOY. But if they are that will be cool.

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

tadmaz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek

It's very hard to find, but here's the quote:

Reruns of The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine are aired regularly on Spike TV in the United States. Spike TV will also begin airing reruns of Voyager in the fall of 2006, as part of its original deal for all three series. TOS, TNG, and Voyager air daily in Canada on Space: The Imagination Station, which has also purchased Enterprise for daily rebroadcasts starting in the fall of 2005. In December 2005, Comcast's G4 network announced it had obtained the syndication rights for both TNG and TOS, with TNG slated to air on January 8 on the network; reportedly, Spike will continue to broadcast TNG as well.

spock

Riskygodfather

See, I told you Space was the best!!!! But can't wait for Spike to show VOY because my dad is pretty cheap, and only gets up to channel 36, so I only get Space at my mom's, and I want to show VOY to my dad. My dad is the one who introduced me to TOS, and he is the reason why I love the show so much today.

Admiral Anthony Out

Geekyfanboy

Who is everyone's favorite character and why?

I think this is the hardest one for me because I liked so many of the characters. Janeway, Seven and Doctor would be my favorites. Janeway because she's a strong woman and I think her character changed over the course of the series. Again with change, Seven was a huge addition to the crew in the fourth season. I think she was the Spock or Data of this series.. always trying to figure out humanity. And then there is the Doctor who always lighten up the situation.

Rico

I liked Seven and Paris.  They both changed a lot from where they started out.  Lots of good character stuff for both of them.

Riskygodfather

Well in this series I didn't like a lot of he characters a lot, just because I thought they were repetative, and I thought Janeway, at times, made some wrong decisions that seemed like easy choices. But the Docter was my exception, and I htought he was GREAT GREAT GREAT!!

Admiral Anthony Out