• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Which Trek Character are you most like?

Started by Jen, February 17, 2007, 10:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief

I am a mix of Spok, Picard and O'Brien. I am like Spok because I tend to over analize situations and always look for the most logical solution. I am like Picard because I tendo to be a good leader that listens without being too sweet when it comes to save the day. And I am like the Chief because I always work in the background and that is what makes things work.

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

AtlantisAngel

I'm gonna say Deanna purely because I put everyone else's needs before, I care about people, I'm compassionate and when it comes to making the hard choices, I generally make the right one.
But I also have this unique ability to speak without thinking and I generally have a disregard about my own well being, so I guess Trip too....
Captain Kathryn Janeway: [entering the mess hall] Coffee, black.
Neelix: Uh, sorry, Captain. We lost two more replicators this morning...
Captain Kathryn Janeway: Listen to me very carefully, because I'm only going to say this once: Coffee. Black.
Neelix: Yes, ma'am.

ChadH

Heh, maybe should have called this thread "Which Trek character would you prefer to be like?" I 'd like to be more like Picard of course, but in fact I'm a total Barkley. Although, I mean really, if you had access to a holodeck wouldn't you spend just about all of your free time there? Holo-WoW? Of course you would.

Geekyfanboy

I would say I'm more like Harry Kim, kind of in the background, unsure of himself, but has the ability to take charge when needed.

Meds

Oh dear Kenny you will hate my side kick comments lol. I'd say I'm a mixture of Ryker and O'Brien. I'll leave you to decide why ()

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on July 10, 2010, 12:45:46 PM
Oh dear Kenny you will hate my side kick comments lol. I'd say I'm a mixture of Ryker and O'Brien. I'll leave you to decide why ()

You are SO O'Brien and not because of the accent...more in line with the imbibing.:)

Bryancd

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on July 10, 2010, 11:49:17 AM
I would say I'm more like Harry Kim, kind of in the background, unsure of himself, but has the ability to take charge when needed.

I can see that, I also see a little Geordi in you Kenny. :) Not the whole engineering thing, but he had a very real, nurturing quality I know you share.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Bryancd on July 10, 2010, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on July 10, 2010, 11:49:17 AM

I can see that, I also see a little Geordi in you Kenny. :) Not the whole engineering thing, but he had a very real, nurturing quality I know you share.

Funny you say that but that is who I thought of first. :)

Meds

Quote from: Bryancd on July 10, 2010, 05:40:40 PM
Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on July 10, 2010, 12:45:46 PM

You are SO O'Brien and not because of the accent...more in line with the imbibing.:)

Lol Bryan you tease. ;)

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com