• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Started by Rico, November 10, 2012, 05:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Love this note!  And isn't it sitting on the Falcon's holo-chess table??

Rico

Mickey & Luke - together at last!   :biggrin

davekill

jedijeff

I can really see in that Mickey Picture, that it looks like they are channeling a bit of that old Obi-wan vibe with the beard on Hamill. Part of me hopes that Luke might break from the old brown robes that seem to be common for Jedi, and be more close to what he was wearing in ROTJ. I am guessing if he is based on Tatooine, then it will probably be more robes and something that suits that environment.

Rico

Rico

davekill

A spokesman for the film's producers Disney said: 'Harrison Ford sustained an ankle injury during filming today on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII. He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates.'

I'm thinking he may have had trouble on the set and had to kick the Millennium Falcon to get it going.
- Hope he's going to be okay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2656572/Harrison-Ford-airlifted-hospital-injuring-set-new-Star-Wars-film.html#ixzz34SQXpkNO

Bromptonboy

He injured his ankle while frantically running from pursuing natives...uh..wait...wrong movie..
Pete

Meds

He could be out of action for a while (running wise lol)

WillEagle

Just saw on IMDB it could be up to 8 weeks. But they said they will keep filming. Here's the article.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57370609/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t2

Meds

Nice

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on June 06, 2014, 02:56:27 PM
Mickey & Luke - together at last!   :biggrin

Look at you (guy on the right) - you're an old man!!

Rico

Episode VII cast in Lego form!   :biggrin

Meds