• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

What are you doing for Easter?

Started by moyer777, April 06, 2012, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Anyone else doing something special for Easter this year?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

I'm driving up to Montreal in an hour or so to spend the weekend with my parents. Sunday we'll be at my aunt's house for a big family dinner.

Bromptonboy

We go to services in the AM, and then over to my brother's house for Easter dinner.  What is happening at the Moyer compound?
Pete

turtlesrock

odds are i will wear bunny ears and munch on candy all day, that's it as far as i know :)

X

I have the day off, so I'm probably going to cook, clean, and play mass effect.

moyer777

I wrote a song to play for everyone and at our gathering Sunday morning.  Going to meet my folks in Olympia for lunch tomorrow, then after church on Sunday I'll cook a spiral ham that Andrew bought.  Pretty low key this Easter, but that is ok with me.  I get to be with my family so that is cool.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

MARKO

I am going to Ricks........ sounds like a plan.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

sheldor

Carol has the day off so we'll be going to church tomorrow then having dinner with my uncle and his family.   Maybe even watch a little bit of the masters.

Rico

Jobydrone

Yesterday was our annual Easter egg hunt in our backyard, with the whole family...14 kids, running around like maniacs.  It was beautiful.  Today is low key but then we're going to my moms for Passover Seder.  Then tomorrow the Easter Bunny comes, mom and the kids go to church while the resident heathen stays home and "cleans up" which means goes down to the basement and plays video games until everyone gets home.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

WillEagle

Plan on taking my mom, along with the wife of course, to Easter service then to my Aunt and Uncles for a Easter dinner. Will get to see a cousin I haven't seen for a long time. My cousin who is a County Sherriff's deputy will also be there. I hope he has his Sherriff's car so I can go out and touch some buttons and turn on the siren!!! Should be a great day.

ChrisMC

Having a nice dinner with family, rib roast yum!
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

M-5

Easter egg hunt, brunch and a nap.

ricdude

Lunch with one group of friends, dinner with another. The day starts with mimosas at high noon.

turtlesrock

i went on an egg hunt (indoors). very fun. not in eggs (that is to say hidden around the house) were a pretty hat, a pinwheel, a star trek mug :), a fabric fan, and a mini maglite.