• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

What are you doing for Easter?

Started by moyer777, April 06, 2012, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Having my Mom and another local couple over for diner. I'm making grilled rack of lamb. :)

Dangelus

Unfortunately I'm working over Easter and mostly sleeping. :(

Did have a nice family meal though and Laura an I are watching an epic documentary made by UCB (United Christian Broadcasters) called "The Easter Experience". Fantastic, but LONG. Got to watch it in stages. :)

davekill

I was watching The Little Mermaid with the kids and found Goofy, Donald and Mickey in a crowd scene.

Could this be an 'Easter Egg'? *rim-shot*,

Thankyou, thankyou - I'll be here all week... try the veal and rember to tip your waitpeople.
:)

turtlesrock

Jobydrone

Quote from: Dangelus on April 08, 2012, 12:11:54 PM

Did have a nice family meal though and Laura an I are watching an epic documentary made by UCB (United Christian Broadcasters) called "The Easter Experience". Fantastic, but LONG. Got to watch it in stages. :)
Wish I could sleep at work!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

bevs_plaything

Resting, and saw family and friends over the long weekend.  Saw the new Snow White movie 'Mirror, Mirror' yesterday and hated it!  Just resting and catching up with tv today before I go back to work in the morning...

Dangelus

Quote from: Jobydrone on April 09, 2012, 07:25:32 AM

Lol not sleeping AT work, working at night then sleeping when I get home in the morning so I'm missing most of Easter.

Jobydrone

Quote from: Dangelus on April 09, 2012, 10:08:43 AM
Quote from: Jobydrone on April 09, 2012, 07:25:32 AM

Lol not sleeping AT work, working at night then sleeping when I get home in the morning so I'm missing most of Easter.
Ha ha I knew that was just joshing ;)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx