• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Where is Feathers?

Started by Rico, February 03, 2012, 07:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Bromptonboy

Isn't he in the middle of moving?  I seem to recall some mention of real estate issues.
Pete

jedijeff

Yeah, I thought he was moving as I saw some Facebook posts a while back about a house he was hoping to close on and getting his own one sold.

turtlesrock

come back soon, mike! when you're done moving and all that.

Rico

Ahh, but he certainly has his trusty phone to check in with us.  :)

ori-STUDFARM

It's weird how people just come and go on the various forum communities I am a member of...makes me sad sometimes....

Rico

He's definitely been around still (was even on earlier today).  But I'm guessing he has gotten busy with "real world" stuff.  That happens at times - to everyone.

Bryancd

Yeah, I don't think Mike is gone for good.

Rico

Definitely not.  I just hadn't seen him posting that much lately and was wondering if anyone knew what was up.  I don't follow everyone on Facebook, etc.  Hard to keep up on things sometimes.

KingIsaacLinksr

Mike has become one with the force and is powerful than any of us.

That or he's moving, which is more likely ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

ElfManDan

I assume Mike is fine and I don't mean anything about him when I say this. I am just curious if anybody else has ever had the thought if I died how long would it take for everybody on the forums to learn this piece of information? If ever. I mean if one of us just suddenly stopped posting on here, Facebook, Twitter who would tell you guys. So maybe it's a weird and unusual thought, but that's me overthinking like always.

billybob476

I've actually thought about that, not even going as far as death. if something happened to me (I were in an accident or hospitalized or something) I'd want the folks around here to know.

Meds

He is in the process of moving house at the moment. I'm sure he will pop in once he has settled down.

QuadShot

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 03, 2012, 01:23:51 PM
He is in the process of moving house at the moment. I'm sure he will pop in once he has settled down.

Dang, HOW STRONG IS HE? :) Houses aren't light!!

ori-STUDFARM

Well, until I hear different, I'm chalking this one up to alien abduction....anyone got Mulder or Scully's phone number?