• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

nuqneH

Started by Javert, February 23, 2006, 06:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javert

Yes I'm an 18 year old Klingo I mean freshman at Cal State Fullerton that has been into Star Trek forever! I speak Klingon and enjoy sports, games, musical, theatre, and politics as well. :klingon

Sentinel

Are you serious about the Klingon part?  I thought speaking Klingon was just a big joke.

Rico

Quote from: Sentinel on February 23, 2006, 06:34:05 PM
Are you serious about the Klingon part?  I thought speaking Klingon was just a big joke.

Don't say that to a Klingon Sentinel.  ;)   Actually I think you can even take a course in Klingon.  Welcome to the forums!    :klingon

Sentinel

A course where?  Useless Major Univeristy?  Michigan State?

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Aboard... I am an Alumni from Cal State Fullerton.. go Titians. Graduated in 1996, wow that's ten years ago.. man I feel old.

Rico

Quote from: Sentinel on February 23, 2006, 08:17:25 PM
A course where?  Useless Major Univeristy?  Michigan State?
Not sure where, but if you are interested I'm sure Google could help you find a class.  And of course not at MSU, everyone knows they only offer Romulan & Vulcan there.  ;)

Riskygodfather

I found a whole site dedicated to teaching Klingon language. I can't remember it now, but if I do I'll let you know. O ya, welcome to the forum, it's great having some new faces, err, writing-styles, on the forum. ;D
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Javert

Ya i've been learning klingon scince 7th grade with a book called the Klingon Dictionary and through various websites. SoS Quvatlk wi'
oh ya and nuqneH means "What do you want?" common Klingon greeting.

Javert

also go titans. i uv the school it was where my hs drama teacher went and he is a huge role model for me. im lovin college life

spock

Welcome to the forums. I am Spock. I tried learning klingon in a book but I was unsuccessful.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Didn't you say you tried to teach your class klingon out of a book?
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Darth Gaos

Qapla Javert in you dealings on these boards and welcome to our honorable, if overly violent, brothers from the Klingon Empire ;)
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Picard_delta_5

speak it fluently? wow, i have that same dictionary but i never gave it much though
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Javert

in combanation with  that and the internet its really cool but hard

Picard_delta_5

did u just memorize words, i could see u going over klingon flashcards during class or something, lol
Star Trek Will Rise Again