• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Continuum" - tv series

Started by Rico, January 06, 2013, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Not hit over here yet, but I will be when it does.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

WillEagle

Still on Season one. Need to get back to it.

Rico

Season three has been great.  Everyone should be watching this smart, cool series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVCFjPF0IA#ws

Rusted Robot

Seems like I watch the first few episodes, and then never get back to the series until years later.  It's a Canadian series so I really should be watching it.  Pretty good from what I've seen too!

Rico

Quote from: Rusted Robot on June 22, 2014, 06:17:49 PM
Seems like I watch the first few episodes, and then never get back to the series until years later.  It's a Canadian series so I really should be watching it.  Pretty good from what I've seen too!

You can find previous seasons on Netflix.  It's very good.

Feathers

Still waiting :(

Is it me or are the gaps between US and UK showings of these programmes widening again?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on September 30, 2014, 12:36:12 PM
Still waiting :(

Is it me or are the gaps between US and UK showings of these programmes widening again?

I have no idea. The spacing between seasons has been about the same here.

sheldor

Watched them all on Netflix - fun series but I'm not sure a time-traveler problem should be solved with more time-travel.  Is it coming back for season 4?

Rico

Quote from: sheldor on October 01, 2014, 05:06:00 AM
Watched them all on Netflix - fun series but I'm not sure a time-traveler problem should be solved with more time-travel.  Is it coming back for season 4?

Time travel problems is always solved with more time travel. "Back to the Future II, III"  :)

Jen

I LOVE this show... that is all.

Oh, and I really wanted to cosplay this year as Kiera in her Protector's suit and helmet. But I would have had to make it from scratch and my seamstress pals were otherwise occupied. One year, maybe.

Dave and I are catching up on the latest season via Netflix. We have to pace ourselves...He's tempted to watch them without me when I'm too busy, but we have a rule against watching them on our own. We have to wait until we both can and when Aaron is asleep. It's too violent/scary for a four year old.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bromptonboy

I always think Q when I see this title..
Pete