• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Dexter" - season six (spoilers)

Started by Rico, July 04, 2011, 05:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Dexter returns on Sept. 25, 2011 with season six and more crazy stuff from our favorite serial killer.  Getting pretty excited to see in what new directions they take the character.  Here are a couple trailers.  Don't watch the first trailer unless you want spoilers for the previous seasons.

Dexter Season 6 Tease

A message from Dexter

Jobydrone

Yay!  Hope some more of you forums regulars jump on the Dexter bandwagon.  This show is awesome.  The best thing about the upcoming new season is that we are kind of in reboot territory...you don't really need to have watched the previous seasons to worry about what's going on. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

QuadShot

I can't wait!! Love this crazy series!!

Rico

Joby and Al, they don't know what they are missing.  This show has been a big favorite of mine since I got caught up on it a couple years back.  Can't wait for the new season too.

QuadShot

I agree Rico. I started watching it because a co-worker of mine mentioned it, so I thought I'd give it a shot...three seasons later and I'm even more hooked than ever! :)

Rico

My younger son got me into the series.  He watched it before me and even read a couple of the books and told me I had to see this series.  Been hooked ever since!

robbo1510

Just finished season 5 & can't wait for the next one! Just found this little titbit of info

Edward James Olmos added to Dexter Cast  http://dexterseason6.net/?p=84

Rico

New full trailer for the upcoming new season starting in early October!  Holy cow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM#

Rico

For the "Dexter" fans, episode one for season six has been "leaked" onto the internet.
(and OMG - it's awesome!)

But, if you still want to wait, season six starts Sunday, Oct. 2nd!

promo...

Thank God (Dexter Season 6 Spot)

Jobydrone

Thanks for the tip Rico.

Great episode!!!!!  Cannot wait for the season to start in earnest.

[spoiler]Not sure about Colin Hanks.  He was sufficiently creepy in his couple scenes but I'm afraid he just looks a bit too much like Forrest Gump to be scary enough to be effective.  EJO was awesome though.  I absolutely LOVED the scenes at the high school reunion.  Dex on the dance floor was priceless!  This is going to be a great season![/spoiler]
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

ChrisMC

Yes, this was a great start to the season. My wife is upset that "Adama" is now a creepy guy, but I love it. Dexter is now such a fully realized and sympathetic character it's hard to remember that he's a serial killer.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

Yep, I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome season.  Can't wait for episode two!

Rico

Three episodes in now and I'm really enjoying this season.  Not a lot has been revealed yet, but they seem to be putting several things into play.  Still one of the best series around!

Jobydrone

The final images from the last episode were pretty disturbing.  If it weren't for the preview of the next episode that plays immediately after the episode ends I think it would have been an alot more of an effective "WTF" moment.  I agree though, great season so far.  I like every subplot as well...Deb's story, Matsuka and his intern, everything is interesting and gripping.

Rico

Joby - don't watch those previews!  :)