• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Star Trek Online

Started by Riskygodfather, November 16, 2005, 02:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

lol my processor is already lacking in speed, I might overclock or get a quad core. 2.5 is a bit lacking. I want to build a entertainment PC so I can watch movies on a TV, maybe a blu ray drive (probably buy it for the entertainment PC and use it for the gaming one lol) Its nice to be a dreamer with no money :P
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

X

I just upgraded the video card that I upgraded a few days ago. I saw a better one cheaper than the one I just got, so I went with it.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Just X on January 20, 2010, 04:15:51 PM
I just upgraded the video card that I upgraded a few days ago. I saw a better one cheaper than the one I just got, so I went with it.

Which one?

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

X

I went from the geforce 9400gs to the 9500gt

wraith1701

Pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. Installing download now. EXCITED.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Just X on January 20, 2010, 04:34:31 PM

Heh heh, same one as mine.  :)  Only problem I had was the fan started going bad on the 2nd one.  Easy fix (RMA) and nothing happened since to those two, just humming away.

King

P.S. I'll quit derailing the thread I promise.
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Quote from: Kinglinksr on January 20, 2010, 04:49:07 PM
Quote from: Just X on January 20, 2010, 04:34:31 PM

Heh heh, same one as mine.  :)  Only problem I had was the fan started going bad on the 2nd one.  Easy fix (RMA) and nothing happened since to those two, just humming away.

King

P.S. I'll quit derailing the thread I promise.
I have dual ATI 4850's in crossfire. I average about 70 fps in the game :)

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Meds

I'm now not buying this lol. As with WOW I have no idea what anyone here is saying lol. I'm going back to my pocket calculator. ;)

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on January 21, 2010, 07:43:41 AM
I'm now not buying this lol. As with WOW I have no idea what anyone here is saying lol. I'm going back to my pocket calculator. ;)

I'm right there with you, mate! Color me confused!

Jobydrone

I watched the first hour of the Giant Bomb guys playing the beta (they've posted something like 6 hours of video now) and although the game so far seems pretty linear it looks like alot of fun.  I am really wanting to play this game.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

New big patch today. Release notes here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/910

Here's the coolest thing though: "Leonard Nimoy has provided an audio journal overview as you enter each new Sector Block."

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on January 21, 2010, 09:22:40 AM
New big patch today. Release notes here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/910

Here's the coolest thing though: "Leonard Nimoy has provided an audio journal overview as you enter each new Sector Block."

Yeah, I think I posted about that sometime.  Zachary Quinto is doing some voice work too for the game.

Jobydrone

I heard Quinto in the video I saw, it appears he is doing all the tutorial narration.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bryancd

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on January 21, 2010, 08:54:52 AM
I watched the first hour of the Giant Bomb guys playing the beta (they've posted something like 6 hours of video now) and although the game so far seems pretty linear it looks like alot of fun.  I am really wanting to play this game.

You watched a video of people playing a video game?!