• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Post Readers for Season 10

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 29, 2009, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Once again I'm looking for readers of Season 10 RPG Posts.  I normally hand out posts on Thursday and ask that you get them to me by Sunday. You can email them to thereadyroompodcast@gmail.com

I do prefer posts that are already edited together, meaning there are no flubs or mistakes in them. If you can't edit your posts that is cool also I just need to be made aware that the post needs editing.

We read posts every week so if you are going to help out I would appreciate it if you could read every week. I understand that things come up and you can't read one week but please if you agree to read expect to read every week.

If you are able to help me out please post in this thread.

thanks,
Kenny

SEASON 10 READERS

Weekly Readers

Moyer777
Meds
Crystal
Billybob
Rico
Dangelus
dinghead
cosmonaut

Occasional Readers
Jen
BryanCD

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Meds

I'm there buddy with my microphone and various voices ready. :-)

Geekyfanboy

Thanks Meds.. knew I could always count on you. :)

Meds

Let me know if you need any help with audacity crystal. :-)

billybob476

Of course I'm in. I'm out of town this weekend but any week after that I'm available as usual.

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Jen

I'll be reading ever so often, as time permits.  I've already recorded my posts as well as the joint posts I did with Chris. I'm going to edit those and send them to you later this week. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Jen on June 30, 2009, 09:55:59 AM
I'll be reading ever so often, as time permits.  I've already recorded my posts as well as the joint posts I did with Chris. I'm going to edit those and send them to you later this week. :)

Can I get the post numbers that you already read Jen so I don't reassign them to someone else.

Rico

Might I make a suggestion.  Would it be possible to spend some time on the next Ready Room to talk about the changes in the setting and give listeners some background first?  Maybe even make this a short RR prior to the first monster RR with all the first post readings?  I really think it will help.  Maybe you were already planning to do that, but I just wanted to make the suggestion.

Jen

Yep....we are going to do that. It's on our to-do list. ;)  I think we can catch everyone up on why this is different fairly quickly.  I don't want to fall too far behind in the post readings. We're already a week behind in reading them so we'll probably begin right away.

Kenny, I'm reading 1,2,6,17 and 20. Not all of these will probably be mixed in to this episode but I read them so you could put them in the que.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I just think it's important before any readings for Season 10 go out.  Even a quick couple minute blurb at the start would be fine.  Keep in mind you don't have to include every reading so far in the first Season 10 Ready Room.  Posting will slow and you can cut it at any point and use some in the next show. 

Feathers

"Posting will be slow" he says!

Not so far...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.