• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Post Readers for Season 10

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 29, 2009, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

I'm starting to stringout the next RR and realized that it's been a while since we did one and folks might be lost if we pick up with post 140. So I was hoping someone who has been part of Season 10 can do a kind of "Recap".. something like "Last time on The Ready Room" and then give a 10 or so minute recap of the first 139 posts just to bring people up to speed.

Do I have any volunteers??

Shelby D

I can do it when do you need it by

Geekyfanboy

The sooner the better.. but there really is no rush.

Shelby D

ok I will get reading and get something for you.

Rico

How's the next Ready Room coming along?

Meds

I know Crystal (Shelby D) has done a great Season 10 summary up to the last Reading. I think Kenny has that or will have that soon. I'm tempted to get a second summary done telling everyone what's happened since the last ready room up to the last post. I'll check with  Chris and Kenny as I'd like to get everything regarding season 10 wrapped up so we can start 11 without worrying about it.

Geekyfanboy

It's on hold at the moment.. I'm just waiting for the summary.. soon as I get that I can get the next RR out.

Meds

Kenny I think we should do another summary after Crystals. I can't see us Reading all these posts before we start season 10. What do you think?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on December 16, 2009, 08:04:58 AM
Kenny I think we should do another summary after Crystals. I can't see us Reading all these posts before we start season 10. What do you think?

I think that's a good idea and then we are start fresh with Season 11 next year.

Meds

Ok anyone want to volunteer to read summary part two?

billybob476

I have no issues reading it if it's already written.

Meds

You know Joe I had a feeling you'd come forward. Good man. I'll write it tonight/weekend probably with Crystal as she did a great job on part one and I'll email it to you. Thanks mate.

billybob476

Not a problem sir. As usual glad to lend a hand.