• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Stargate: Universe - possible spoilers

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 13, 2007, 02:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Well...scratch all of the above!

I've given in and ordered Sky so I'll be watching this the proper way. Can't wait!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

This is looking pretty darn cool!  New trailer from Comic Con.  See it at the link below:

http://video.syfy.com/?id=1138854

Dangelus

And for those of us outside of the United States:

Stargate Universe Comic Con 09

Looks amazing!  ;D

Ktrek

Well, this looks way better than anything else they have released about the show so far. Now I can actually get a little bit excited about this new series.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

M-5

That show looks amazing!  Did I see Jack O'Neill at the end of that clip?

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Quote from: M-5 on July 25, 2009, 01:31:29 PM
That show looks amazing!  Did I see Jack O'Neill at the end of that clip?

He is at the beginning, the one that says "we are beaming you to our spaceship"

Also toughs are the asguard battlesuits from atlantis. This show seems like the torchwood of stargate where they say "look we are adulty we have makeout scenes in the trailer"
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Feathers

Quote from: Darkmolerman on July 26, 2009, 02:35:46 AM
He is at the beginning, the one that says "we are beaming you to our spaceship"

No way is that Richard Dean Anderson (is it? I've looked at stills but I'm still not convinces) but he is supposed to be in 5 or 6 of the series I believe. I assume he's back at the SGC and in contact with the Destiny while it's still in range.

SPOCKFAN

Just watched the trailer, this show looks great. Very excited to check this out. Lou Diamond Phillips is back!

cosmonaut

Uhm... they end up in the Gamma Quadrant and need 70 years to travel home, where did i...?!? :D

No, just kidding, looks more like a BSG version of Stargate, maybe with some Sunshine and Space: Above and Beyond mixed in, might be a show for me. Already liked Atlantis more than the original, reminded me of TNG. :)

Darkmolerman

I like to think of it as the deep space nine of stargate because that is the only one where they are not in a space ship while stargate Atlantis and SG-1 was grounded and not in a ship
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Scott

I think of Atlantis as the DS9 of Stargate (space station/base that the main occupants didn't build and new bad guys on both series)... And Universe as the Voyager (lost in another part of the galaxy/universe and trying to survive)...
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Rico

Rico

STARTS Tonight (Oct. 2nd) with a two hour premiere!  Looking pretty cool!

Stargate Universe Trailer 9

Feathers

We've got to wait until next Tuesday when we get two hours of Universe followed by a BTS show of some sort.

Looking forward to it!