• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Glee To Resurrect Star Wars Christmas Special

Started by billybob476, December 06, 2011, 01:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Quote from: Rico on December 14, 2011, 06:44:05 AM
Lynn said they did do some of this on "Glee" last night.  Did anyone watch it yet?
I saw it, but they didn't resurrect it as I thought they might. Granted, I don't remember the SWCS songs, but I didn't hear anything that called to me. The only thing I saw was a cameo and some costumes. Hopefully that's vague enough to not be considered a spoiler.

Geekyfanboy

I watched it.. thought it was great. Very little SW HS

X

Dangelus

Quote from: X on December 14, 2011, 08:16:47 AM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on December 14, 2011, 08:15:45 AM
I agree with you 100%

Great in general or great because of the very little SW HS?

Geekyfanboy

Here's what they did.

[spoiler]Artie (the guy in the wheelchair) is asked to direct a Christmas show for the local TV station. When he talks to the owner of the station he says that this idea came to him in a dream last night. Then they do a flashback to Chewbacca in a class room with subtitles saying something like Star Wars needs to be part of it. So when Artie is talking to the station owner he says that Star Wars The Holiday Special is the best Star Wars ever.. blah blah blah..  Then when they do the special it opens like the Star Wars Holiday Special, "Glee" is written in Star Wars script and each actor is announce in the cheesy 70's voice over and their face appears in like a cut out circle, like it did on the SW HS. And then two of the main characters are dressed like Luke and Han, but when it addressed that they look like them, the guys deny it saying that would be copyright infringement. That's about it.  [/spoiler]

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Dangelus on December 14, 2011, 08:21:29 AM
Quote from: X on December 14, 2011, 08:16:47 AM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on December 14, 2011, 08:15:45 AM
I agree with you 100%

Great in general or great because of the very little SW HS?

Oh I loved the episode idea.. and it was all Christmas music.. and the fact that they did include Star Wars

Dangelus

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on December 14, 2011, 08:28:05 AM
Here's what they did.

[spoiler]Artie (the guy in the wheelchair) is asked to direct a Christmas show for the local TV station. When he talks to the owner of the station he says that this idea came to him in a dream last night. Then they do a flashback to Chewbacca in a class room with subtitles saying something like Star Wars needs to be part of it. So when Artie is talking to the station owner he says that Star Wars The Holiday Special is the best Star Wars ever.. blah blah blah..  Then when they do the special it opens like the Star Wars Holiday Special, "Glee" is written in Star Wars script and each actor is announce in the cheesy 70's voice over and their face appears in like a cut out circle, like it did on the SW HS. And then two of the main characters are dressed like Luke and Han, but when it addressed that they look like them, the guys deny it saying that would be copyright infringement. That's about it.  [/spoiler]

Lol I like that :)

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com