• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Where's Jen Tilly!?!

Started by Jobydrone, December 02, 2011, 11:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

I click on her loverly pic on the front page and it takes me to a (gag) picture of Taylor Lautner.  This travesty must be corrected!

Jen Tilly is a fantastic choice, by the way.  I've been in love with her sister Meg too since seeing The Big Chill at a young age oh so many years ago.  Meg had a chilling role in one of the Body Snatchers remakes, as well.  There's a freaky scene where she does the iconic shriek-and-point at her husband in that film.

Some good genes in that family.

Edit to add:  Just read that Jen Tilly is 53 years old.  Should change my original post to read "some GREAT genes in that family"
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bryancd

I saw Jen Tilly recently on a poker tournament show of all things! Apparently she is a good player and was a celeb at a Texas Hold'em competition that was televised. She still has that great voice.

Rico

Joby - you really need to clear your cache and reload web pages more often in order to see the latest pics.  :)

Jobydrone

I thought I had it set to reload every time I visit but maybe I'm malfunctioning or something
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

I was always more of a Meg Tilly fan.  :)
Pete

DrKankles

Jennifer Tilly for the win.  A body and voice made for sin.

MARKO

Quote from: DrKankles on December 05, 2011, 04:16:51 PM
Jennifer Tilly for the win.  A body and voice made for sin.

Ditto.......
"Amat Victoria Curam"

DrKankles

Jobydrone

Aye kind of tough to focus on the flop there, but my guess is if she's all in w/ J5 then she needs more help than her ample bosom can provide

Pyrovile

Reavers!

Pyrovile

Quote from: Jobydrone on January 07, 2012, 06:53:47 AM
Aye kind of tough to focus on the flop there, but my guess is if she's all in w/ J5 then she needs more help than her ample bosom can provide

I had no trouble focusing on the flop.  Imagine how much harder it would be to focus if she'd have been all out instead of all in.
Reavers!