• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

4000 posts

Started by Feathers, October 17, 2011, 02:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

It's a bit of a surprise but I've got this far. 4000 posts and way too much time spent online.

It's been an honour (or honor!) to serve with you all thus far and I look forward to many more years of service. I count manyof you as friends even though we've never met and hope that some of you see me the same way(!)

Here's to the next 4000!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ElfManDan

Way to go!!! Getting there myself... eventually. And I'm glad to think of you as a friend too and love posting with you.

Rico

Great job "Mr. Feathers!"  Always a pleasure to read your comments and thoughts here.

Meds

Congratulations Mike. :D

Bryancd

Well done, Mike! You realize you owe it all the the SW Blu-Ray release, of course.. ;)

M-5

Congratulations Feathers!

Bromptonboy

Bravo, and I feel the same way.
Pete

KingIsaacLinksr

Congrats Feathers!  Great having you around :)  *Oh no, your catching up to me, I hit 4,000 a while back!!*

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dangelus

turtlesrock

Feathers

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on October 17, 2011, 05:04:19 PM
Congrats Feathers!  Great having you around :)  *Oh no, your catching up to me, I hit 4,000 a while back!!*

King

I was in front of you for a while, back there!

moyer777

4000 at least more please!  I love your input on this forum and in my life.  You rock.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Congrats! Here's to 4000 more!

Feathers

Hmmm. I appear to have spent 44 days 19 hours on the forum so far. If I hold to this record, I could have another 4000 posts up by the end of the year :)

ori-STUDFARM

Quote from: Feathers on October 19, 2011, 12:29:14 AM
Hmmm. I appear to have spent 44 days 19 hours on the forum so far. ....and thats just today!

I'm amazed sometimes when I look at my own post counts on various forums. I honestly didn't think I had that much to say to the world.

Love your views and opinions, so I'll just mirror Rick's statement of 4000 more please and leave it at that :)