• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

hello from NY

Started by abel, September 15, 2006, 12:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abel

I finally found your site Rico. Very nice. Hello everyone. My name is Abel and I'm a Trek fan.
( everybody say hello back ) Well I really like a lot of different Sci-fi. From Trek to Wars. From Dr Who to SG-1.

I found Ricos' site from Scott Johnsons Extralife forums.  ;D

I work in the film production/post production biz as a Film Colorist. I've help over at New Voyages helping with the lighting design. We are just about done with our Walter Koenig episode and about to do principal videography for episode 3 with George Takei ( this weekend till next week.... my wife loves my being away to Trek camp ...  :P )

My first post of many to come....but in a bout a week or so I'll let you guys know how the shoot went and perhaps post a non-spoiler pic or two.

Till then...trek on.

:metallica:

Ps  Here a pic of me on the set of "To Serve all my days" I'm the one in the background...where I like to be...really....

Jobydrone

Excellent!  Glad to have some insider scoop on the most exciting stuff happening in Trek this side of Star Trek XI.  Welcome aboard.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Welcome aboard Abel.  Hey, I'd love to interview you or anyone else from "New Voyages" for my podcast sometime (J. Cawley - hint hint....).  I really enjoy their work and have discussed them a few times on my show.  Let me know if something could be worked out.    :cheers

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."

Geekyfanboy

Awesome another entertainment industry person (I work in Post Production also, in Hollywood) Welcome to the group, sounds like you'll fit right in.

Jen

hi Abel!  Glad you decided to join the forums. Welcome! Can't wait to hear more.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Riskygodfather

Welcome, you'll love it here. I can't wait for the next new voyages.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out