"Buffy" season nine comic

Started by Rico, September 21, 2011, 06:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

A new season or series of "Buffy" comics has started.  Season 8 which was a followup to the TV series was great and I expect this one to be good too.  The art and stories have been top notch.  Issue one came out just last week.  So jump in and get new Buffy tales each month.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer%3A-Season-Nine-1-%28Jo-Chen-Variant-Cover%29___388675?cartaction=add_product&id=388675&x=58&y=12

Jobydrone

Did you read the whole season 8?  I kind of lost interest after a few issues, but could be persuaded to pick it up and give it another try.  I loved the show, of course, another old show that I never even considered watching until I came to Treks in Sci Fi forums and read about how much everyone loved it.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Yes, I read all of season 8 and really enjoyed it.  I'm a very big fan of the TV series too.

Dangelus

I read most of season 8 and I thought it was pretty good all round. It went off on a few tangents now and again, I suppose because they had the freedom to do so in that medium but the writing was top notch.

ElfManDan

I loved season 8. I always just bought them in novel form though. So I'm sometimes a little behind, but I think it's cheaper, and I just love the art in the backs too. Apart from reading them of course I love to study the alternate covers and artwork. Some real talented people making those books. So I hope season 9 is going to be awesome and I expect it will be, but I'll probably wait till the graphic novel forms come out.