ALIEN Vault....

Started by Bryancd, September 19, 2011, 03:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Look what I found waiting for me when I got home today! Same concept as the STAR WARS Vault by Steve Sansweet. This will make great fodder for our upcoming ALIEN Podcast on Treks in Sci-Fi!

MARKO

AWESOME!!!!!!!  show us whats in t he box?.....Please

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Bryancd

The book contains all the making of info as well as inserts which include diagrams, blueprints, storyboards, tons of cool extra stuff which you can remove and look at!

Rico

Way cool Bryan!  Might have to pick one of those up!

Meds

Oh wow. Super looking geek festival ( I mean the book )

M-5

Dangelus

Bryancd

Just got finished reading this so I wanted to circle back to you ALIEN fans. It's a very solid read with some cool shots i have never seen before and the little inserts are really neat. My favorite is a blueprint for the Nostromo. It doesn't feature a lot of behind the scenes info that's not already available on the ALIEN Anthology DVD and Blu-Ray, in fact some of the stories are lifted from those interviews. I would recommend this book for the hard core ALIEN fan like me but not so much if you are a casual fan of the first film.

MARKO

Awesome.... i'm going to pick one up and i love the Nostromo a blueprint would be nice to see, it's a cool name for a ship (from a 1904 Novel) It would be pretty nice to get a hold of one of the crew Jackets that say NOSTROMO on it.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Rico

So, when is the Alien podcast?  You and Al still doing one?

- moving this thread to the book section

MARKO

Rico

yes.... i will contact Al ans work out a time frame, i have been traveling allot on business but the later part of Oct should be a good time.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Bryancd