My Nanny (Grandmother) has passed away.

Started by WillEagle, September 02, 2011, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

My Nanny went to be with the Lord on Wednesday night. She has battled with Alzheimers for a long time and recently some physical problems. It has been rough to see her that way when I have so many great memories of her and Grandpa. But now I know she is in perfect mental and physical heath. And not only is she in a better place in Heaven, she gets to see Grandpa!

Bryancd

So sorry, Wil, and it's great you have so many memories to cherish.

MARKO

My prayer's and condolences  to you and your family .....sorry to hear of your loss.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Bromptonboy

My condolences to you and your family.  I lost my Mom in April and still feel the pain.
Pete

Dangelus

Best wishes and condolences to you and your family.

Geekyfanboy

My thoughts are with you and your family. And as others have said, you have all your wonderful memories to cherish.

KingIsaacLinksr

Thoughts with you Will, I had a grandfather with Alzheimers for a long time too, he died a long while back.  I never knew him before that illness, so I'm glad you got to know your grandmother before she did :). 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Meds

My thoughts are with you and your family mate. Keep those happy memories alive,

davekill

It's hard to part with loved ones, just know she lives on in your heart until you meet again.

iceman

moyer777

That is always hard Will.  I am glad you have good memories and faith in God.  It really helps at a time like this.  I'm praying for you and your family.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Very sorry for your loss Will.  Just think over all the nice times you had together over the years.

WillEagle

Thanks everybody. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. And King made a really good point in that I did know my grandparent before the Alzheimers totally took hold. I should count myself as lucky to have had that chance.

M-5

My condolences to you and your family.

Take care of yourself.