• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Out Of Range Podcast by Dangelus

Started by Dangelus, June 22, 2011, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Quote from: stonut on November 19, 2011, 07:27:27 AM
Well as one of the four mentioned listeners, I'm sure you have way more, I think you and Tim should have a Xmas pressie geek out. Just think of the tech that would cover!

Hmmm it's a nice idea. I've got a couple of things in the works so I'm not sure it would get out in time but you never know...

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: stonut on November 19, 2011, 07:27:27 AM
Well as one of the four mentioned listeners, I'm sure you have way more, I think you and Tim should have a Xmas pressie geek out. Just think of the tech that would cover!

That would be quite the topic.  But its up to Dan.  :)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Feathers

Any news of a new episode at some point?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

QuadShot

I know Feathers...I keep watching for one but, alas, I'm left saddened! What's UP Dan????

billybob476

/signed. Need more of Dan's dulcet tones.

ori-STUDFARM

QuadShot

I think he said Dan's Dull Set Tones. Sounds kind of like an insult to me! :)

Dangelus

Lol!

Guys I have been a little remiss on the social internet side the podcast front lately. Don't worry, I haven't given up just things have been a little up in the air lately.

I've not really made it public but some of you know that my wife Laura was recently made redundant from her job so understandably it has altered a few things while we get sorted for the future and made it a little difficult to focus etc.

The good news is that we think we have a plan for the future, trying to stay positive and on the podcast side I have been making a few changes.

I've started a new blog, YouTube channel (and later a podcast) called "TeknoCratik" (links in my sig) which will focus on digtal media, technology and my personal use of it. It won't cover all the news, there are far better sites out there doing that but it will cover my opinions on topical news if I have any. :)

"Out of Range" will carry on but will be a little more focussed on all things geek and be much less technical although there will occasionally be some crossover.

I am hoping to get the "Out of Range" recorded soon. This will be a with my wife covering the Rocky movies and focussing on Rocky IV. If anybody has anything they want answering, comments or memories of Rocky please send them in! :)

Thanks for the "poke of encouragement" guys! Glad you are missing the show if you know what I mean! Lol

QuadShot

Dan, what's your deadline for the Rocky comments? And, can I send audio? I've been a HUGE Rocky fan since 1976...truly.

Dangelus

Quote from: QuadShot on March 07, 2012, 12:31:24 PM
Dan, what's your deadline for the Rocky comments? And, can I send audio? I've been a HUGE Rocky fan since 1976...truly.

Not set one yet Al, but we are going to try to record by the end of next week, so I guess I have set one lol!

Feathers

Sorry about the mixed news but glad the podcast isn't a complete casualty. Do what you need to do - the joy of podcast subscriptions is that the audience will still be there when you get back in gear (unless you mess about with the hosting.:. Yes, Al, I'm referring to you! ;))

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Dan I just watched Rocky 4. Hope Laura gets a new job soon. All the best mate.

Dangelus

ori-STUDFARM

Ah....Rocky IV. The last time I attended a cinema screening that had whooping and hollering from the audience before, during and after the screening.....queues going down the road and a near stampede around the Odeon ticket booths. The surge of the crowd dragging us away from the cinema screens with our tickets in our tiny young hands.....luckily a police officer had noticed and pulled us back into the flow which was headed the right way....pulling a chain of us mere nippers along through the crowd.....Crowds so huge that Ambulances were on stand by to take away faintee's........Happy days!

They don't make 'em like that anymore. Or did the audience change?

KingIsaacLinksr

That's a bummer dan, hope everything gets better soon :(

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr