• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Trek Memorial Day Weekend Movie Marathon!

Started by Rico, May 27, 2011, 03:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

lol. That is a funny part. If I was that guy I would cover it up better.
I finally watched that rankings video clip and I cant believe Insurrection was on the bottom. I really enjoyed that movie!

Geekyfanboy

First of all.. fantastic video.. great idea.. very well done. If I was there I would have skewed some of those ratings.. I have never understood why Trekkies dislike Insurrection so much.. oh well everyone has their opinions. If I had to rank them I'd say

Star Trek 1 (Motion Picture) - 5
Star Trek 2 (Wraith of Kahn) - 8
Star Trek 3 (Search for Spock) - 6
Star Trek 4 (Voyage Home) - 9
Star Trek 5 (The Final Frontier) - 5
Star Trek 6 (Undiscovered Country) - 8
Star Trek 7 (Generations) - 7
Star Trek 8 (First Contact) - 10
Star Trek 9 (Insurrection) - 7
Star Trek 10 (Nemesis) - 7
Star Trek 11 (Star Trek) - 8

Bryancd

I watched TWOK last night, so great, I still tear up when Spock dies and Kirk gives his eulogy. And Ricardo is just SO GOOD.

billybob476

Quote from: Bryancd on May 30, 2011, 11:43:00 AM
I watched TWOK last night, so great, I still tear up when Spock dies and Kirk gives his eulogy. And Ricardo is just SO GOOD.

...HUMAN

turtlesrock

my DVR for sure will be packed by the time this marathon is done. watching #5 now. at the part where Dr. McCoy sees his "dad".

i agree with Sheldon. Movie 1 is loads worse than movie 5.
The Big Bang Theory - Star Trek

stonut

the thing about Movie one is you get to drool on the elongated fly past of the Enterprise.

turtlesrock

true, true. you know i think that the only reason i was never fond of nemesis was the ending. maybe the rest of the movie was quite good.
but data singing, that was cute.
i'm still really partial to movie 4 though. it's just a stroll through the park compared to the serious tone of the previous movies. ;D