• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Geek Plunge!

Started by Quarks Ally, May 17, 2011, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarks Ally

Hello from Texas.  I've been a Star Trek fan since the vary early 70's.  One of my greatest memories of childhood was coming home from school to watch Star Trek reruns.  Then running outside to play Trek.  Of course we spent most of our time arguing over who was going to be Kirk and who would be Spock! 

Though I listed DS9 as my favorite, I'm one of those who puts TOS in it's own special category.  So I guess I would say my favorites in order, TOS, DS9, TNG, Voyager, Enterprise.  I loved and watched them all when they aired and watched every episode.  I admit I waned a little during Enterprise, but I kept watching.  Unlike some I love Voyager as much as TNG. 

Actually I searched for a Star Trek podcast on Podcast alley and on google over the years but it wasn't till about a year ago I found Rico.  I'm not sure why it didn't pop up sooner on podcast alley. Anyway I've been having a blast catching up! 

I'm very shy so I've never emailed Rico or been in the forums before.  But would like to make some Sci-fi friends so here I go!  (Where no shy geek has gone before!)

JW (Quarks Ally)
A fruitful journey to the Divine Treasury.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bryancd

Welcome aboard J-Dub!

Dangelus

Quarks Ally

M-5

Hello Quark's Ally! :cheers

moyer777

so cool to have a Ferangi around these here parts!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

turtlesrock

just don't steal my latinum! ;)

Quarks Ally

turtlesrock --> You will be handing over your latinum willingly, when I'm done dealing!  You won't even know what hit you!  ;D

stonut

Welcome oh a ferengi, well Dabo has already cleaned me out this month so you cannot take what I have not got lol.

Rico

Welcome Quark!  Can I get a Risan Sunrise drink to go please?  ;)

billybob476

turtlesrock

hey! another pizza lover! ;D

RickPeete

Welcome to the group! I am sure you will fit in perfectly with our crew!

Feathers

Nice to see more Ferengi around... but do you have the lobes for forum membership? ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.