• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Nerd Girls

Started by davekill, May 03, 2011, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davekill

I just came across this site and think it's pretty cool, sorry if it has been featured before.

http://www.nerdgirlpinups.com

Nerd Girl Pinups where individual geek cred is shared in costume, stories, and art.
...and you can share it with your mom - there is no nudity.

Steam punk
Vampires
Super Heros and Villains

"We are strong, intelligent women who know what we like and what we like is nerdy. Our interests may vary, from video games to Verdana, but we are proud to reclaim the title of Nerd and no longer be embarrassed about who we are"

Rico

Awesome find Dave.  Let me move this to the Babes & Hunks section.

Bryancd

"Hello, what have we here.." ;)

stonut

they had one of the girls from this site on Starbase 66, she was very very forthwright to say the least.

Vartok

A true nerd might say

"Hey there's a girl blocking my view of that cool action figure set!"

V

PS. wouldn't be me!

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on May 04, 2011, 05:17:52 AM
"Hello, what have we here.." ;)

"I'm Rico and I'm the administrator of this establishment.  And who might you be?"

billybob476

This is why there's no girls around here... :)

spaltor

Just as long as this doesn't become what you expect from the nerd girls that are on the forum.

Although, a lot of the photos on this site are WAY more tasteful than the other stuff that's out there.  And with a name like "pinups", I was fearing the worst.  But I'm glad I checked it out.  These aren't models that are hired to be scantily glad near some action figures - they're actual women with actual passion.  I just hope that none of them resorted to becoming a "pinup" simply for attention or geek cred.  It's hard finding a balance as a geek girl, but we've had that conversation before....