• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

T-SHIRT PREORDERS ARE HERE!

Started by Rico, August 26, 2006, 08:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Well, gang I finally settled on the design.  It's going to be the stonewashed look with the large letters on the front and "Spock logo" on the back.  I have setup a Paypal account for doing all this.  Going to do preorders for the next couple of weeks then I will place the shirt order.  Price is $25 each (includes shipping).  If you live in outside of North America and want one I might need to add a couple more bucks on for shipping.  Should take about two weeks to get the shirts.  So get those orders in ASAP and we will be all looking very cool!   :metallica:

Final Design:

Link to order is: http://www.treksf.com/tshirts.html

P.S.  Keep in mind I won't be ordering many extra once I get the preorders all in.  Preordering is the only way to guarantee a shirt and one in your size.

Elizur

Great.  That was the one I was hoping you'd pick, Rico.

Can't wait to try it on. 

Also, Rico, that bit you sent to ELR #100 was....unexpected!  But very funny.

markinro

So when is the first TN'SF convention and where will it be ??? :)

Quote from: Rico on August 26, 2006, 08:33:01 AM
Well, gang I finally settled on the design.  It's going to be the stonewashed look with the large letters on the front and "Spock logo" on the back.  I have setup a Paypal account for doing all this.  Going to do preorders for the next couple of weeks then I will place the shirt order.  Price is $25 each (includes shipping).  If you live in outside of North America and want one I might need to add a couple more bucks on for shipping.  Should take about two weeks to get the shirts.  So get those orders in ASAP and we will be all looking very cool!   :metallica:

Final Design:

Link to order is: http://www.treksf.com/tshirts.html

Rico

Soon - very soon!  Hehe!  Any fans of the show are welcome to drop by.  I think I might have as many actions figures and collectibles as a typical dealer's room.  LOL!

Rico

Don't forget to get your orders in for the shirts.  I'm looking at placing the shirt order around September 9th or so.  Preordering is the best way to make sure you get a shirt and one in your size too!

P.S.  Each shirt order will get a small special surprise in the package too!

markinro

Hmmmm...is the surprise a small round cake with a hole in the middle, light and fluffy...and we eat them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner ?

Signed,

Homer J. Simpson
(the J stands for...J!!)

Rico

Nope, not a donut.  This surprise will last longer than that.  ;)

markinro

Oh cool -- a paid subscription to NetFlix !!!   Three cheers for Rico  :cheers

Rico

Quote from: markinro on September 02, 2006, 01:45:33 PM
Oh cool -- a paid subscription to NetFlix !!!   Three cheers for Rico  :cheers

Not quite that long lasting.  Keep guessing!

Mayko Armus

How are the T-shirt orders coming? Have you met your minimum order requirements? Hope it is going well, can't wait to get mine.  :metallica:
Ensign Mayko Armus
Structural Technician
USS Tiberius

Character Profile - "http://www.treksf.com/forums/index.php?topic=1583.0"

Rico

Not as many preorders so far as I would of liked but I'm still placing the order very soon.