• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Creations Vegas Convention

Started by Blackride, March 06, 2011, 03:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackride

Anyone going to the Vegas convention this year? We went last year for the whole thing. We are trying to decide if we want to go again or not...
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rico

Again, with my ever changing work thing, I really have no idea right now.  I certainly would like to get out there sometime for one.

WillEagle

Would love to go to one of these but probably could never afford it. Blackride there will be a comic con in Columbus in October. Some neat guests already signed up.

Blackride

Quote from: WillEagle on March 06, 2011, 05:35:57 PM
Would love to go to one of these but probably could never afford it. Blackride there will be a comic con in Columbus in October. Some neat guests already signed up.

OOOOOO I have to try that!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

WillEagle

Its by Wizard World. Go to wizardworld.com and check out the comic cons section. Scroll down to Mid-Ohio Comic Con. Walter Koenig & Gil Gerard are among the guests so far. Check it out!

turtlesrock

if there is one thing i will do it will be going to a star trek convention. probably not this year, or the year after that, but someday.

RickPeete

Even though we had a great time at the CreationEnt Vegas Trek Con last summer, I don't think I am going to Vegas this summer.  I will likely just attend the Chicago Comic-Con this year.