• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Contining Story....

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 02, 2011, 02:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Dangelus

QuadShot

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Dangelus

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Dangelus

Jobydrone

Geekyfanboy

Keep it up guys.. it's a crazy but it's fun..

Here's the story so far..

The crew was just finishing dinner as the lights went out, but under the table was a phaser glowing hot and about to explode. "You hear that?", Said the Captain "phaser on overload!".  LT. Dunn reached  for the phaser It felt hot "Good day to save the crew!"  And he pulled the power-cell out.

Suddenly, the ship began shaking violently "Captain to Bridge" said a panicked voice.  "Get me the lead ship!!  "Hailing Frequencies Open!" "Your face offends me. Take those pathetic looking officers and transport them  to the solar ship. When I contact you again you had better said he's dead.

This completely confused  the Captain who decided he needed to have a drink for the first time in his life on ship.

The bridge was cold and dark with a subtle scent of elderberries that had been diluted by white noise from the open communications channel  "Computer, get me the latest report from the Daystrom...

Geekyfanboy

QuadShot

Dangelus

QuadShot

Jobydrone

QuadShot