• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Wrath of Kahn on the big screen

Started by moyer777, January 22, 2011, 01:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Just got back from seeing Wrath of Kahn on the big screen, that was SOOOO cool.
The Wrath of Kahn on the big screen! With Rick Moyer

we were early, it had quite a few people later on.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ori-STUDFARM

Looks like fun :) We never get any classic movies re-shown on the big screen. Shame really, I think the cinema chains could really do some big business if they did.

Rico

That's awesome Rick!  Would love to see it in a theater again.  Great that you have a local place that still knows the classics!  Tell them to show an Indy film next.

WillEagle

That would be so cool to see any of the Treks again in the theater. Well maybe not the 1st one. The theater looked really cool. We have an old theater in our downtown which is only about 3 minutes away. They do play some movies sometimes but they mostly have concerts. We just seen Air Supply in Dec. there. We also saw Kenny Loggins there. And theres alot of shows we didn't get to go to. The movies they show during Christmas are "The Polar Express" & "A Christmas Story". We saw "Chicago" (didn't like that movie) and "Bend It Like Beckham" there. They have had others movies that we didn't go to.

Bryancd

ori-STUDFARM

Quote from: WillEagle1701 on January 22, 2011, 05:53:51 AM
That would be so cool to see any of the Treks again in the theater. Well maybe not the 1st one.

I would argue that the first one is probably best viewed on the big screen...:)

WillEagle

Actually I meant that the 1st one is my least favorite of the Trek movies. I would go see it though if it was back on the big screen.

jedijeff

Looks like you had a great time Rick. I think that is really cool what they do, and that is great you get the chance to see some cool movies from the past.

Pyrovile

They did that a few (bunch) of years ago in La Crosse, WI.  They had a small convention.  Q was the featured speaker.  After that a local theater showed TWOK on the big screen and it was a blast.
Reavers!