News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 10, 2010, 10:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Rico

Show is back.  Really liked the opening episode that focused a lot on Carl and Michonne.  Great stuff!

Bryancd

Solid episode. Carl needs to work on how walker skills a bit. :)

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on February 10, 2014, 06:35:08 PM

I think the point was he needs others - like his dad.  Plus it knocked some of his cocky attitude down a few notches.

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on February 11, 2014, 05:00:24 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on February 10, 2014, 06:35:08 PM

I think the point was he needs others - like his dad.  Plus it knocked some of his cocky attitude down a few notches.

For sure. The stuff with Michonne was really good.

Jobydrone

Michonnes dream creeped me the heck out.  It was super effective.  I loved how they made you think it was a flashback at first but then slowly introduced elements from the current timeline...very well done.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Meds

Agreed that dream was superbly directed and acted, really disturbing.

Rico

Intense end to the current season.  I already want it to be next fall to see what happens next!

Meds

Really enjoyed the final episode, nice ending, good to have a more calm dramatic ending.
Rick was pretty out there but I can see why and the flash backs really complimented the attack scene.
Great stuff.

Jobydrone

The show was pretty good this season but it just can't hold a candle to what's been going on in the comics lately.  I'd say if people stopped watching the show, this season would be a good one to pick back up and matathon since it was very character driven, well written, and moving emotionally.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

I actually enjoy the TV series more than the comics and I'm up to date on both.  The comics are just harder to take for me and I'm not a fan of the current comic story line (been lasting way too long I think).  I like the characters on the TV show better and find them more realistic.

Meds

Here is my theory on Terminus... Thoughts.

[spoiler]So looking at Terminus does any one else think those creep people are eating people. You have Tasha Yar happily BBQ'ing away, a big pot in one place, a small patch of intestines in another area. I have a feeling they tempt people to the end of the line (literally) and then pop in a big old pot and boil them with a bit of veg or slab a thigh on a BBQ and have the old chief of security cook you.[/spoiler]

Rico

You might be right about Terminus.  In about 6 months we will know!  :)

Rico

Season 5 - this October.  Can't wait!

Rico

OMG! The first episode of season 5 was incredible. My heart was racing during the entire show. Man, this show is still fantastic to watch!