• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

HI

Started by Mrs. Rico, April 25, 2010, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadH

Hello, good to meet you. :)

moyer777

NICE!  Greetsing Mrs. Rico.  Glad you can share in this geeky little world.  I need to get Amy to join now.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

Spread the love!!!   Pretty soon we will have www.womenbehindtsf.com

Feathers

Who thinks Rico's not been calling home enough then? ;)

Welcome to the other side of Rico's world :) Are you going to be on the podcast next? I think you did offer if he got work...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on April 26, 2010, 02:32:49 PM

Welcome to the other side of Rico's world :) Are you going to be on the podcast next? I think you did offer if he got work...

She put a qualifier on being on the podcast.  It has to be a permanent job - not contract. 

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on April 26, 2010, 02:38:36 PM
She put a qualifier on being on the podcast.  It has to be a permanent job - not contract. 

OK, I knew that really since I think the phrase was 'got a job' which I took as permanent. It was worth a try :D

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I'm working on her to be on the show.  Maybe we'll Skype one day and I'll secretly record it.  Oh, I forgot she can read this now!  ;)

sheldor

She put a qualifier on being on the podcast.  It has to be a permanent job - not contract.  

Really...so if testors makes this permanent she will be happy...and sad?   You should just get it over with Lynn.  Ask for another Lladro in exchange for "appearing" on the show.

trekwife777

Well, Hello Mrs. Rico, Moyer777's wife here.  After you joined he thought I should to.  I doubt I'll be able to sign in every day but thought while I was here that I would say hello.  Love your dog by the way.  She has co-starred in several of my husband and son's little alien adventures.  Humm, what was the name of their thingy?....Well, one of our Rick's should remember.
Take Him with you  I am co-host of this geeky podcast.  Come take a listen

Bryancd

Hi Lynne! Love the avatr pic of Kaylie!

billybob476

Hi Lynne! Glad you finally came around.

sheldor

Quote from: trekwife777 on April 28, 2010, 08:45:44 AM
Well, Hello Mrs. Rico, Moyer777's wife here.  After you joined he thought I should to.  I doubt I'll be able to sign in every day but thought while I was here that I would say hello.  Love your dog by the way.  She has co-starred in several of my husband and son's little alien adventures.  Humm, what was the name of their thingy?....Well, one of our Rick's should remember.

Uh-oh.  The women-folk are talking to each other.  Its like Kirk using logic with M-5 - we're in grave danger :)

Mrs. Rico

Quote from: sheldore on April 26, 2010, 03:11:44 PM

Really...so if testors makes this permanent she will be happy...and sad?   You should just get it over with Lynn.  Ask for another Lladro in exchange for "appearing" on the show.

I'm thinking I need to get some bigger prize...going to have to think about it more.  That will happen while I'm mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, working in the yard...just living the dream!  ::)
And don't you even think about secretly recording me!!! Besides, you actually have me posting on your forum...doesn't that count for something?

sheldor

Now see?   The gods are angry with us :)

Rico

Quote from: Mrs. Rico on April 28, 2010, 03:32:50 PM
Quote from: sheldore on April 26, 2010, 03:11:44 PM

Really...so if testors makes this permanent she will be happy...and sad?   You should just get it over with Lynn.  Ask for another Lladro in exchange for "appearing" on the show.

I'm thinking I need to get some bigger prize...going to have to think about it more.  That will happen while I'm mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, working in the yard...just living the dream!  ::)
And don't you even think about secretly recording me!!! Besides, you actually have me posting on your forum...doesn't that count for something?

Yes, we love having you here.  :)