• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Live Chat area

Started by Rico, June 22, 2006, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Hey Gang.  I created a new LIVE CHAT area off the main web page.  It's in the menu choices.  This should pop up a live chat area for anyone that just wants to talk.  Let me know what you think and how it works for you all.  I might pop on tonight about 8pm EDT.

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Spock and I chatted a bit last night.  Seems to be working very well.  I'll try to be on the chat thing again later this evening too.

Rico

I'll try and get on for a bit at about 8pm tonight again - in the new chat area.

Riskygodfather

Wait, what happened to it, it doesn't seem to be there anymore?!
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

It's right on the main page Risky, third item choice.

Riskygodfather

Oo, I c it now. Thanks Rico.

Admiral Anthony Out

Jobydrone

Anybody ever using the chat area?  Any kind of regular get togethers ever happening?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on August 09, 2006, 04:59:34 AM
Anybody ever using the chat area?  Any kind of regular get togethers ever happening?

I've used it a bit.  Nothing regular but that's a good idea.  Let me propose a time and day.  How do Friday night's sound around 8pm EDT?  I was thinking this night because it's right before Sci-Fi Friday shows.  I can also chat via the Stickam thing now since I got the new web cam.  Post here days and times good for folks to chat.  Evenings and weekends I think are best.

Jobydrone

Friday night's usually my poker night with my buddies, heh, but I usually only play twice a month.  I'd make it once in a while at that time. 

I'm in the lounge at the moment if anyone wants to chat before work...
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Elizur

Poker night!  Those are great.

I trust you are using Star Trek playing cards?   :roflmao

Jobydrone

Heh, naw If I had those I'd probably not let my friends get their greasy hands all over them

Riskygodfather

Haha, that's a good time for me usually Rico. I about to get Bell satelite and get to chose my channels. Do you know what that means... SCI-FI CHANNEL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Admiral Anthony Out

wso32

anyone want to chat in the chat room.  Im in if anyone wants to.  Ill probably stay on here surfing for an hour or so if anyone wants to jump on.

:cheers
Walter

Rico