• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Eureka Season 4

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 05, 2010, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Felicia's 1st day on set.

QuadShot

Looks cold...and NEAT! Thanks for sharing Kenny!!

Rico

I don't think Felicia is used to cooler weather.

Geekyfanboy

Here is another picture of Felicia and Colin after drinking to much coffee.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

QuadShot

I LOVE Collin! He's so funny and he's great as Jack.  I'm glad Eureka came back.  Hey Kenny, when is Felicia's episode(s) airing and how many is she in? Al

Rico

Kenny said she won't be in the season until the later episodes.  But is suppose to be in most of them as a semi-regular.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on August 16, 2010, 02:56:58 PM
Kenny said she won't be in the season until the later episodes.  But is suppose to be in most of them as a semi-regular.
Quote from: QuadShot on August 16, 2010, 01:02:04 PM
I LOVE Collin! He's so funny and he's great as Jack.  I'm glad Eureka came back.  Hey Kenny, when is Felicia's episode(s) airing and how many is she in? Al

What I heard is her story is in the last 10 episodes.. but I don't know if that means she's in all 10 or spread out in the last 10.

Geekyfanboy

Whoo hooo.. Eureka was just picked up for a 5th season!!!!

Syfy is greenlighting its hit original dramedy Eureka for a 5th  season, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President of Original Programming, Syfy and Co-Head of Content for Universal Cable Productions, which produces the series.

Eureka seems like any other cozy, Pacific Northwest town, but is actually a secret community of geniuses assembled by the government to conduct top-secret research. What they've unwittingly created is a place where anything imaginable can happen... and does. Eureka stars Colin Ferguson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Joe Morton, Erica Cerra, Neil Grayston, Niall Matter, James Callis and features Jordon Hinson. Co-creator Jaime Paglia and Bruce Miller are Executive Producers.

Since Eureka's 4th season premiere on July 9, 2010, and with the most recent Live +7 data factored in, the show is averaging a 2.2 HH rating and more than 3 million total viewers per week (1,335 million Adults 18-49 and 1,531 million Adults 25-54).

In addition to great ratings, Eureka has also achieved new creative heights including: a time-altering storyline that has reset the series raising both the drama and stakes for the main characters; the addition of James Callis (Battlestar Galactica) as the new character 'Dr. Charles Grant'; a first-ever crossover episode with Syfy's Warehouse 13, a top-notch lineup of special guest stars including Ming-Na, Jaime Ray Newman, Ed Quinn, Wil Wheaton, Jamie Kennedy, Chris Parnell, Matt Frewer and Felicia Day; and a recently announced holiday episode slated to air in December.

"Eureka remains a steadfast performer for Syfy with its superb cast and perfect blend of drama, comedy and eye candy," said Stern.  "Given what Jaime, Bruce and their entire team have done collectively to reinvent the show this year, we can't wait to see what's in store for season 5." Eureka airs Friday nights at 9:00PM ET/PT on Syfy.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/08/its-official-syfy-picks-up-eureka-for-season-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+deadline/LUiP+%28Deadline.comWholeShebang%29&utm_content=Twitter

QuadShot

That is great news! Thanks Kenny!

Geekyfanboy

Look who else is getting a guest spot on Eureka this season...

QuadShot

This is the best season EVER!

Geekyfanboy

Here are more pixs from set that Wil posted.

Rico

Awesome stuff.  Glad "Eureka" is getting some well deserved attention.

Scott

I'm confused. Just finished seeing the latest and a commercial said the season finale is in 2 weeks.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers