• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Next Skype call: JULY 1st

Started by Rico, June 16, 2006, 07:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riskygodfather

Well, it's too bad it wasn't recorded, but still great fun. Thanks Rico.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Scott

Sorry I couldn't join. I was asked to work late. I got home at 2pm EST.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Rico

Yeah was a lot of fun again.  Just me, De and Risky.  Glad you guys could make it.  Sorry I couldn't record it for a podcast because we all had some great stuff to say about the "Superman Returns" movie.  Glad we all liked it so much.  Another call will be late July/early August.  I'll make sure I have all the recording stuff functional again by then.  :)

De

Would it be possible to split your audio output, with one end going into a recording device (an iRiver, analog tape recorder, or some other device)?

Rico

Quote from: De on July 01, 2006, 08:48:34 PM
Would it be possible to split your audio output, with one end going into a recording device (an iRiver, analog tape recorder, or some other device)?
Yes.  I could send the audio to another PC even.  But the Pamela software works pretty well - once I get my new key code for the upgrade.  I'll get it all worked out before the next chat.

De

It appears that I was mistaken about content being cut out of the IMAX version of Superman Returns.  Evidently, any problems with the IMAX format have since been ironed out.

Riskygodfather

Before I discovered Pamela for Skype, I looked at a lot of things that said the only way to record stuff with skype was to split your audio into another comuter. But then I just got pamela (didn't actually buy it, but after the thirty day trial, I'd just reinstall it ;D) and it all worked good.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

well, its late july and im ready for the next skype call... i just saw superman, great movie, i have a few things to say about it but seeing as how its already been discussed, there really isnt much of a point... anyways, im always up for a good trek talk...
Star Trek Will Rise Again