• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Next Skype call: JULY 1st

Started by Rico, June 16, 2006, 07:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I'm hoping this day will work out for folks.  In the USA this is the start of the long 4th of July weekend.  But I have some busy weekends ahead and I liked this date since it's after "Superman Returns" comes out.   :superman   I thought we could discuss that movie, what's new in Trek and other stuff.  Hope folks can make it then.  I'll set an exact time when we get closer to the date.  But it will most likely be afternoon --- like 1-2pm EDT - or so.

Scott

If I'm not recording a SkypeCast for SciFi Dig, I'll  be there for it. ;)
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Rico

Great!  Looking forward to it.

Scott

By the way Rico, I mentioned TrekSF in the Scifi Dig Hijacking we did. :P
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Picard_delta_5

id love to do it, but i'll be at camp... hopefully next time though...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Riskygodfather

Alright, I'll do my best to make it.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

De

If I'm not totally hung over from my end-of-deadline celebration, you can count me in.

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Riskygodfather

I love these podcast get togethers, because they strongly encourage me to watch the movies that are in the theatres that we will be discussing, and I am usually too lazy to bother to go to the theatre, but this summer will be different. Now that I'm done all my exams, MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES and BOOKS for me this sumer. And yes, I don't believe I have anything on that date, Ill be sure to be there.

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Just a little reminder of the Skype call this Saturday, July 1st. at 1pm Eastern Daylight Time.  Subjects:  Superman Returns, other summer movies and Trek talk.

De

The missus picked up a headset mic for me.  Hopefully I'll be coherent and not cursing the sun.

Riskygodfather

Ill be sure to be there tomorrow. I saw the movie, I have a lot to say ;D

Admiral Anthony Out

Geekyfanboy

Well I wasn't able to see the movie as planned so I guess I will be missing this skype call :( Have a great time guys and I look forward to hear it when it's posted.

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on July 01, 2006, 08:42:52 AM
Well I wasn't able to see the movie as planned so I guess I will be missing this skype call :( Have a great time guys and I look forward to hear it when it's posted.

Welcome still to join us Kenny.  I will be keeping my comments on the movie pretty spoiler free - just general impressions, etc.  Plus there are some other things we will be talking about.