• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Ready Room # 65

Started by Rico, September 09, 2009, 05:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

New Ready Room is now up.  Thanks Jen for pulling this one together and also thanks to everyone that contributes to the RPG and the Ready Room.  Enjoy!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksInSciFi_Ready_Room_65.mp3

moyer777

Thanks so much Rico and Jen.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

X

Great show and a fun listen!

Meds

Great show guys. Loved the work you did on my reading Jen. Great show.

Bryancd

That was a very well produced Ready Room!

Jen

Thanks, glad you liked it. Can't do that all the time, but since I had the day off and it was raining I added sound effects. :)

BUT, if anyone else wants to try their hand at producing the Ready Room that way for us, email or PM us.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Nice show, effects and 'com voices' particulatly.

There's a bit of a gap developing between the readings and the writing now but I like that as a writer. It means I've had a chance to forget what's coming up next and actually get to listen to the readings as a story again.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Great episode Jen (and everyone else)! There sure was a lot of production in this one!

Also, maybe I'm just a sucker for piano music but that outro music was the best theme I've heard so far. Need MP3!

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on September 11, 2009, 07:24:57 AM
Great episode Jen (and everyone else)! There sure was a lot of production in this one!

Also, maybe I'm just a sucker for piano music but that outro music was the best theme I've heard so far. Need MP3!

It's the first version of the RPG theme that Rick and Nathan ever made. I think he has it on his parody site, but I bet if you ask him nice he'll give it to you. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast