• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

My Dream Home

Started by ori-STUDFARM, August 29, 2009, 06:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ori-STUDFARM

I'll tell you now. I consider myself more of a Star Wars fan than a Trek fan....but to be honest, sci-fi or sci-fantasy. I love them all!

Now thats out of the way, I can share with you the link to my dream home....
This is not just cool, it's tastfully done too. A rarity for such......erm.....things!

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/22704/Star+Wars+Room.html

Meds

Ooooo  now that is a sweet looking home.

Rico

HOLY MOLY!  And I thought I had a reasonable collection.  Here's one of the pics from the home above.  Great stuff!  The dusting would kill me though.

Rico

Another pic from his cool displays and collection:

Rico

ori-STUDFARM

Thats it, I want a R2-D2 drinks dispenser/fridge thingy....

Seeing the Biker Scout model reminded me of a you tube I saw a while back on another forum....

ori-STUDFARM

But before you scream no, whlst re-searching for that video. I found this.

I've had months of nightmares over this!! And it wasn't real!!  :D

sheldor

Yeah, I think this has been posted before - still funny.

Omra

The Terminator arm looks a little out of place amongst all that SW merchandise! ;D

An amazing collection though, I doubt George Lucas himself has as large a collection.  It is like a museum, :Bow:

Rico

Quote from: Omra on August 29, 2009, 05:59:36 PM
The Terminator arm looks a little out of place amongst all that SW merchandise! ;D

An amazing collection though, I doubt George Lucas himself has as large a collection.  It is like a museum, :Bow:

If you look at all his pictures he does have a few other things that are non-Star Wars sprinkled in.  I have one of those Terminator arms - it's really a cool piece.