• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Another N00b

Started by ori-STUDFARM, August 28, 2009, 12:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Early apology - I'm hitting the ScutterCast bandwidth fairly hard and downloading a load of shows.

You realise this knocks any chance of my doing a Red Dwarf Treks in  Sci-Fi don't you. Having an expert around...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ori-STUDFARM

You obviously haven't listened to the first 3 episodes. You wouldn't call us experts then!

Tried to do it without research :)

I look forward to hearing you're take on RD ;)

Feathers

Not yet, but I will soon.

I'd look forward to my take on Red Dwarf too but I'm not sure such a thing will ever exist :)

ori-STUDFARM

If you do it, I would love to send in an audio comment, if thats okay?

I've listened to loads of RD episodes from different podcasts. I think Waffle On's is one of the best I've heard. They pretty much said everything I thought about it....although I maybe like series 7 and 8 more than most people do!

Feathers

Yeah. I tailed off during seven like many people but I think I at least hung in with it and watched it all. It's a rare thing that I piceked a series up at the beginning in those days, let alone watched it to completion.

Feathers

O...K... Just listened to episode 5 of the ScutterCast. All I can say is that I have no comment on the story involving the wetsuits. Really, no comment at all...much.

You did WHAT?

ori-STUDFARM

Trust me, that was WAY beyond my comfort zone...but in my defence, it was for Star Wars outfits! I know I didn't get the outfit in the end, but it is the reason I now have a "Stormtrooper" savings fund! Another 4 years and I should get one.

Job 1. Go to Toys R Us. Pick up star wars droid figures. Go to the check out and say "These aren't the droids I'm looking for!"

A listener also animated this for us. He is currently working on a Red Dwarf fan animated series. Well worth a look!

This is what he did for us
wetsuit story

His RDA project can be found here http://www.karcreat.com/RedDwarfAnimated.html

Feathers

Even funnier in video!

I can't actually believe that:

a) you went through with it
b) you then confessed all on a 'live' podcast

:D :D

ori-STUDFARM

I would like to tell you it was all exaggerated, but sadly no. It is all true. The driver still comes into our place and is constantly "updating" me on the latest developments with the 3PO outfits.....