• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Donny and Marie do Star Wars

Started by billybob476, June 23, 2009, 08:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Ok, I'll open with this: I'm 28, Donny and Marie is before my time. You think the Holiday Special is bad? This is just as hard to watch, if not more!

Donny and Marie starwars part1 and 2

I'll admit I've never seen a second of Donny and Marie but is this the whole show? 5 seconds of crappy filler 'acting' and lame jokes between mediocre singing?

Yikes.

M-5

iceman

Allen

I remember seeing this when it originally aired! I was so mad I threw my Chewbacca action figure at the tv and broke his arm.

Now that I'm older, Marie does look really cute as Princess Leia...
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

billybob476

Quote from: dadandersen on June 25, 2009, 10:39:50 AM
I remember seeing this when it originally aired! I was so mad I threw my Chewbacca action figure at the tv and broke his arm.

Now that I'm older, Marie does look really cute as Princess Leia...
Oh I'll give you that. She looks pretty good there.

Allen

Hey Rico - Marie Osmand as the next daily babe? In the princess Leia costume, of course.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

ChadH

Quote from: dadandersen on June 25, 2009, 11:24:41 AM
Hey Rico - Marie Osmand as the next daily babe? In the princess Leia costume, of course.
I'll second that motion! I've always liked Marie. The Leia is a bonus.

Bryancd

moyer777

I don't remember this.  Wow.  That is something. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com