• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Karlee the Clone Trooper

Started by Jen, June 18, 2009, 11:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

"Hi I'm Karlee, all my dollies have enlisted in the Empire... and I.. am.. an Anomaly." I stole that quote from my friend Gerald (gwarald here on the boards). That was his reply when I sent him this photo of my niece in the Clone Trooper helmet that I bought her for her birthday. She is a huge fan of the new Star Wars cartoon and recently had a Star Wars themed birthday party. She turned 5. :)  My sister gives me credit for having "corrupted" her daughter by showing her A New Hope and Phantom Menace (I had to, she loves Jar Jar). I told my sister to be glad Karlee still likes dolls and dresses...she's my Anomaly in training. At some point, I'll introduce her to TOS and TNG. ;D

My dad, my brother and I all wore this helmet throughout the day. I'll post those pictures here later. LOL.  

Oh, Karlee also played the voice of M'Rynn and N'Vall in Star Trek Boldly. Which btw, Boldly 2 is coming out very soon. Rick is working on the score now. :)

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

That's great Jen!  A little member of the Empire in the making.

iceman

billybob476

sheldor

I can just hear Princess Leia:

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?    :roflmao

Geekyfanboy

Such a good auntie, spreading the geek :)

Jaames

Love it! It's almost enough to make me want kids... ok, maybe not my own kids, maybe neices and nephews and, you know, OTHER peoples kids.

Meds

brilliant photo Jen, great stuff. Got to love mini geeks lol

Feathers

I don't see my daughters going down this route unfortunately ;(

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

sheldor

Quote from: Jaames on June 18, 2009, 12:37:47 PM
Love it! It's almost enough to make me want kids... ok, maybe not my own kids, maybe neices and nephews and, you know, OTHER peoples kids.

HERE! HERE!

Jen

Hopefully my future children will be as Anomalish as my niece. If not, I'm sure she will help me turn them to the geekside. My little padawan....  :starwars:
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

M-5

That is so cute.  It's amazing how The Clones Wars cartoon has affected girls.  My seven year old daughter has a Star Wars Club at her school and it's all girls.  She wants to be Ahsoka Tano for Halloween this year.  My wife is also upset with me for corrupting her baby. ;)

Meds

My baby is not even born and i'm arranging a mini Tardis a mini tom baker costume and that's just if the little one is a girl.