• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

"STAR TREK Into Darkness" - 2013

Started by Rico, June 17, 2009, 04:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Bryancd on May 09, 2012, 10:31:43 AM
Go see "Avengers" it will restore your faith in film. And "Prometheus" next month. :)

What he said.

I can't wait to see "Prometheus".

Rico

Actress Alice Eve in a behind the scenes pic on the set with Zachary Quinto.  Looking like she might be part of Starfleet.  I'm starting to think she's playing Carol Marcus (even though there was talk she was new to Trek canon).

Rico

Pic now in color!

billybob476

Hmmm...might not be Khan...

Quote"It's not Khan," replies Pegg, annoyed. "That's a myth. Everyone's saying it is, but it's not."

http://trekmovie.com/2012/05/29/simon-pegg-reports-about-cumberbatchs-star-trek-sequel-character-a-myth/

Jobydrone

I could see Mr. Cumberbatch doing quite an entertaining and wonderful take on Harry Mudd.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Jobydrone on May 29, 2012, 10:53:23 AM
I could see Mr. Cumberbatch doing quite an entertaining and wonderful take on Harry Mudd.
That would be great!  Who would they get to play his robotic replica - wives?  :)
Pete

Rico

I'm still guessing Benedict is another genetically engineered human - just not the Khan character.  He sure tossed Spock around in that leaked video.  My other possible thought for him is Gary Mitchell, or even someone completely new (which has always been my hope).

ChrisMC

Quote from: Rico on May 29, 2012, 03:07:28 PM
I'm still guessing Benedict is another genetically engineered human - just not the Khan character.  He sure tossed Spock around in that leaked video.  My other possible thought for him is Gary Mitchell, or even someone completely new (which has always been my hope).
I'm with you, Rico...a new character is best, but heck, I'd like to see a new twist on Gary Mitchell.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

Check out a new uniform variation for the next Trek movie. The little girl is in the film too - actress Anjini Azhar.

WillEagle

I think those look weird. I'm used to seeing more color on Starfleet uniforms.

Meds

That looks like Simon Peggs and if so why is his hair not black?? I think this is a bit of joke maybe? What do you think?

jedijeff

That is a real departure from what I am used to. Almost reminds me a bit of Patterns of Force when they had to dress up in the Nazi Uniforms, even though these uniforms are not the same, they got a bit of the same feel to me.

Dangelus

They've got a "Soviet" feel to me. Suppose it makes sense, they are a part of the Federation, a communist institution! ;)

Poodyglitz

Maybe it's an alternate alternate universe episode. We'll know for sure if we see a photo of Spock in a goatee.

bevs_plaything

Are the Starfleet folk visiting a world populated by the characters from Thunderbirds?