• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

General Questions about the characters

Started by X, May 12, 2009, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Hey guys and ladies, I'm trying to get an idea of all the crew in my head and had a simple question.

How old are all of your characters? If they attended the Academy, how old were they? I want to visualize them better and know if my characters might have met or had classes when them at the Academy.

Thanks in advance,

chris

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Just X on May 12, 2009, 03:04:52 PM
Hey guys and ladies, I'm trying to get an idea of all the crew in my head and had a simple question.

How old are all of your characters? If they attended the Academy, how old were they? I want to visualize them better and know if my characters might have met or had classes when them at the Academy.

Thanks in advance,

chris

Hey Chris.. most of us have our character's age in our profile. And to be honest I never put much thought as to when the attended Starfleet.

Feathers

I know exactly how old Ensign Galdar was at each of the points you raise but not a lot of what happened in between (he's got 7 years between leaving home and being recruited to the fleet). I'm going to add them to my profile.

Here they are:

18    Walk out on family and leave Ferenginar
25    Recruited to Starfleet - joins Academy
29    Graduates as Ensign - assigned to Starbase 416
30    Transfer to Arabella (RPG Season 9)

(I originally had him down as 45 but I'd got my Ferengi lifespan wrong so I have 'tweaked' it a bit. I claim first season writers perrogative.)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Allen

I left my characters age vague, though I posted his birthdate at about the stardate "Encounter at Far Point" happened - though that's probably not very accurate for someone who would be old enough to have gotten a masters in archeology and completed his training at starfleet - though I do want him to be just barely old enough....
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain