• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Ready Room # 54

Started by Rico, April 22, 2009, 01:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Just listened to the readings - into the commentary now.

Just need to confirm, I love the new format without the introductions (sorry, introduction guys!)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Great show. Damn the action is red hot!

I've also concluded I need a new mic. Any suggestions anyone? Preferably in the 50 - 120 dollar range.

Really liking the more 'streamlined' reading format. Also enjoying how no one knew how to react to the credits!

Feathers

The credits were really funny - I didn't realise the Ready Room did comedy ;)

Good show all - glad to hear the discussion back in full swing.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Also..interesting that you guys somehow predicted the return of Duffster to the forums!

X

Hey guys, the show rocked. I loved the readings and I had a smile on my face during the entire discussion part. Thank you for playing my comment. I really didn't have much to say, but I want you to know that your work is appreciated. I figure if you can make all the effort that goes into make the post cast, I could make some effort and tell you what I think. Having a phone that records and can send voice memos really helped with that.

Thanks again for all of the hard work!

Jen

:)  Thank you, guys. Thanks Chris, we appreciate it. Send your comments/predictions in to us more often all, it will make the show better. ;)

Oh, Billyboby....I use a USB Condensor Mic...you may want to look into a shock mount a popfilter and a little table top stand but, other than that:
http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/category.cgi?item=SAM-SAC01U&source=froogle
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

Hm, after some googling that DOES seem like the mic to get. Seems like you get a lot for the price. I put in a call to their Canadian distributor, hopefully they'll give me a call back.