• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Invitation to the RPG: Season 9

Started by Jen, February 02, 2009, 11:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

To those who have considered joining the RPG, we are currently on a short break as you can probably tell by the lack of activity in The Story So Far Thread. This is the perfect time to create a character profile and send it to Kenny and I. Visit the character profile section for ideas but try to make your character different than the others. Kenny and I can help you with that since we know everyone.

I've bugged a few of you about joining in the past and you said you'd think about it. I know you're all busy. But I think Season 9 would be a good "test drive" as it's just a "everyone have fun on Arabella" season. We're going to be character building which means there won't be any huge story arcs. It's our chance to work on relationships on the ship with other characters. It's the best time to jump in. 

The rules are simple. The act of writing is creative and fun. And you get to interact with people through the RPG that you may not have had a chance to really talk to before. Most of the friends I've made here came from writing in the RPG. Consider it and then PM both Kenny and I with your ideas for a character. We can answer any of your questions and help you brainstorm.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

X

When is the season officially starting?

Feathers

Oh I'm so tempted.

I'm sure I won't get the PC time required to do things properly though :(

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

X

Quote from: Feathers on February 14, 2009, 12:12:52 PM
Oh I'm so tempted.

I'm sure I won't get the PC time required to do things properly though :(
You should try. With joint posts, you can get a lot done in a little time. an hour work can end up being days of posts.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Just X on February 14, 2009, 12:10:50 PM
When is the season officially starting?

Was suppose to start Wednesday this past week but my work has been really crazy.. will get it started this weekend.. I hope. :)

Meds

Hey Mike. Join in. I'm more than happy to help you out with joint posts and guide etc. There is no pressure or anything like that we all help each other out. Come on mate, jump in.

Rico

Hope to see it start up soon too.  Seems like it's been awhile.

ElfManDan

I'm with Rico in the hope that it starts soon. I'm ready to write.

Geekyfanboy

I'm sorry you guys had to wait.. will get it started this weekend.

KingIsaacLinksr

I really wanted to rejoin this season but situation hasn't been very open for me to think on my character (or new one).  I have been thinking about it for some time, but have nothing concrete. 

Wish you guys luck on this new one.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

X

Quote from: Kinglinksr on February 14, 2009, 04:49:11 PM
I really wanted to rejoin this season but situation hasn't been very open for me to think on my character (or new one).  I have been thinking about it for some time, but have nothing concrete. 

Wish you guys luck on this new one.

King
Well, what ideas do you have? Maybe we can help you narrow them down so that you can get back into the game.