• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

YES - more snow!

Started by Rico, January 11, 2009, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

We got about another 8 inches of snow here yesterday!  Man - this winter has been rough!  And we are getting below zero F. this coming week, with wind chills to about minus 20-30 below 0F.! 

Hey Bryan - want some company?   :biggrin

sheldor

Ouch - you definitely got WAY more snow !!  It was maybe 4 inches here.

Rico

moyer777

wow!  Stay warm Rico and family!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Ktrek

Looks pretty but you can keep it with those temps! I think we are supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow but later in the week it may get as cold as in the 20s at night.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

M-5

Great pics!  It reminds of me when my family lived in Great Falls, Montana.  Man, that was a lot of snow.

Dangelus

Boy that must be cold! Beautiful scenes though.

When it snows over here it never looks that pure and clean....

Darth Gaos

Stay warm.

Is it bad of me to say that I am glad that somewhere else is getting the snow for a change?  I love the snow but we received 77 inches in December and I am officially ready for spring!
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Trekkygeek

We never get snow like that here. When It does snow, we gat about an inch and the whole country grinds to a halt and it makes headline news. Pathetic really.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Feathers

The image of the garden furniture describes the weather most eloquently. I'm jealous but releaved at the same time. This country would simply stop if we got weather like that.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.