• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Continuing on to Season Nine

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 01, 2009, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Howdy All,

I'm trying to put together a crew roaster but I need to know who is coming back for Season Nine of the rpg?

Several of you disappeared during season eight and I don't want to include anyone who is still MIA.

So please post in this thread the status of your RPG character..

Thank you,
Kenny aka Captain Quinn

Meds

Put me down Captain. Well don't put me down as in a poorly dog but put me down via keyboard on the rosta.
Joseph D'Callan.
Susan Caine.

Feathers

Sorry to butt in as a non-writer but are there any plans to introduce any of the real-world equivalents of the below-decks characters we saw in the mirror universe? Either as recurring characters or new 'pool' characters (or whatever term you use).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

You're always welcome to "butt in". :)  We do have below decks characters in the regular universe, who make recurring appearances every season. Lt. Took, Doctor Ryla Drett and Nurse Susan Caine are just a couple...but we're talking now about Season Nine now and it will involve more of these characters, as it will be a character developing season (no huge story arc). We'll post more info as we hammer out the details. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Jen, shall i write up some NPC stuff for those characters i came up with in the mirror universe? or just leave it.

Jen

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on January 01, 2009, 02:20:54 PM
Jen, shall i write up some NPC stuff for those characters i came up with in the mirror universe? or just leave it.

It's up to you Meds. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I'll go back and look at what i wrote and build something up over this month. :)

Bryancd

moyer777

The counselor and J'dan will be there!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

X

I think I'm going to have to pull out ....

... my pen and come up with some ideas if I make the skype meeting.

billybob476

Quote from: Just X on January 02, 2009, 07:43:41 AM
I think I'm going to have to pull out ....

... my pen and come up with some ideas if I make the skype meeting.

LOL, I see what you did there... :)

Meds

Just X you tease you.........................................

wraith1701

I plan on continuing to develop K'Tan KoraQ, and Lt. Otak.   

ElfManDan

Reese and Fissual will be back and I plan to add the borgified girl as well that I started last season. I'll add more details about her soon.

Jen

If you have new characters, and they are going to be used frequently, create character profiles for them and maybe consider an on going backstory to write while we break in between seasons. Those are always fun and they help a lot when you are contributing to the colaborative stories we create during the seasons. It gives you a resource for your character of info to pull from, and it gives the readers something to read if they want to find out more. Sevryll has a big backstory that I continue to add to and I used it quite a bit this past season. Give it a shot. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast