Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

jedijeff

Will work on a Comment for you shortly Rico, have a lot of wants lol

Geekyfanboy

My comments are on there way.. could have talked for hours but managed to keep it to a little over 5 minutes.

Rico

Rico

Comments needed for this coming weekend's DS9 episode, "Change of Heart."  It's streaming in the "Fun Stuff" area too.  Also, comments are always welcome about:  recent movies, TV shows, books, comics, collectibles, music, etc.  Anything you guys feel like commenting on in the geek world - send it in!

Rico

Rico

Schedule update:

Nov. 28th - Road Show 2
Dec.  5th - ENT - "Carpenter Street"
Dec. 12th - Vampires
Dec. 19th - "Chuck" guest cast with Tim & Dan
Dec. 26th - Post Holiday Recap
Jan.  2nd - (Week Off)

Feathers

A week off?? The first in how many years? ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Well I'm sure if someone volunteered to do a new year's guest cast Rico wouldn't say no :)

I'll be on a ski trip, I'm not sure if a podcast of me wiping out over and over would be that entertaining.

QuadShot

Nah, that's when Treks in Sci-Fi goes re-run!

Rico

Well, I kind of thought the "week off" wouldn't last.  Mr. Moyer has again stepped in and has a fun idea for a show.

Nov. 28th - Road Show 2
Dec.  5th - ENT - "Carpenter Street"
Dec. 12th - Vampires
Dec. 26th - Post Holiday Recap
Jan.  2nd -  Rick Moyer hosts the Best of TSF

moyer777

With that BEST OF TSF in mind, the show will be awesome only if we can have a lot of folks participate.  Here is what I am looking for:
Audio comments on some highlights of the last year of TSF-  make your comment, and then send me via email the show number and time to clip out.  I will play your comment and then the clip you want played.  This should be fun.

Also other questions you could comment on:

1.  What are some of your favorite moments this last year on TSF
2.  What are you looking forward to this next year?  Ideas, fun creative stuff you can talk about here.
3.  What are some episodes/movies/sci fi stuff/ you wish Rico would cover?
4.  Hapy new years.

There you go.  When you get your comments made, a lot or a little, send them to rick@takehimwithyou.com and I will clip it all together.  Also, if you have a favorite parody song that I have done include that in your email and I will play the ones that get the most votes.

Ok Phew! 

This should be Treks in fun!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

AwesomeRococo

Quote from: Rico on November 27, 2010, 03:46:54 PM

Hey guys, I've not been too active on the forums, but I have been tossing around the idea to do a Chuck Podcast- but I'm exited someone is going to get to it much sooner than I would! That being said, if those involved in the Chuck podcast want any help, or any extra information, I'd be happy to help/contribute/etc in any way I can. While I'm not a Chuck insider, per se, I consider myself to be a very well connected fan when it comes to Chuck, and have been involved in the planning/execution of several major Chuck events, and some work for Zac Levi at Comic Con and other areas. Let me know if I can help!

Rico

Thanks for the offer Mina.  I know you have some great "Chuck" stories and info.  Tim and Dan, you guys should definitely take her up on her offer.  Tim, I'll send you Mina's email address.

ElfManDan

Quote from: AwesomeRococo on December 01, 2010, 01:40:45 AM
Quote from: Rico on November 27, 2010, 03:46:54 PM

Hey guys, I've not been too active on the forums, but I have been tossing around the idea to do a Chuck Podcast- but I'm exited someone is going to get to it much sooner than I would! That being said, if those involved in the Chuck podcast want any help, or any extra information, I'd be happy to help/contribute/etc in any way I can. While I'm not a Chuck insider, per se, I consider myself to be a very well connected fan when it comes to Chuck, and have been involved in the planning/execution of several major Chuck events, and some work for Zac Levi at Comic Con and other areas. Let me know if I can help!

Yeah that would be awesome, it'd be nice to have a female perspective on the show too. PM Tim and I with what you had in mind.

And that reminds me audio comments for the show would be great too I know we have a lot of people on the forum here who enjoy Chuck.