• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

I hope I'm not to late, but I'm about to send you a short comment. Really cool Episode; one of my favorite of TNG.

Rico

Rico

Update to the schedule (always subject to change):

Aug. 1st -   "Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom"
Aug. 8th -    Doctor Who Guest Cast
Aug. 15th -  TOS - "What are Little Girls Made Of?
Aug. 22nd -  Chicago Con (vidcast?)
Aug. 29th -  5th Anniversary Live show

QuadShot

Wow Rico, it's hard to believe that the 5th Anniversary is coming up! Are you planning on anything fun or special that we can help out with?

billybob476

Quote from: QuadShot on July 27, 2010, 09:25:37 AM
Wow Rico, it's hard to believe that the 5th Anniversary is coming up! Are you planning on anything fun or special that we can help out with?

TrekSF Rockford meetup! Everyone crash on Rico's floor! LOL. :)

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on July 27, 2010, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: QuadShot on July 27, 2010, 09:25:37 AM

TrekSF Rockford meetup! Everyone crash on Rico's floor! LOL. :)

You are all welcome to come on over.  I have a fair amount of room.  I'm still working out my plan for the show and the others coming up.  But, I'm sure I'll be requesting something from you guys soon for it.

QuadShot

Whatever you need Rico, count on me. Well, except for a kidney.  I like to drink Scotch too much to give up a kidney :)

jedijeff

I will be traveling around the time of the 5th anniversary show, so will be sorry to miss it. Hopefully I can get something in before I leave. I will be in the Washington State area, so if I not, I a might be able to record something at Rick's house to send in.

Rico

Get those "Temple of Doom" comments in for this weekend's show!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on July 29, 2010, 05:39:30 PM

Will do, thanks for the reminder!

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on July 29, 2010, 05:44:52 PM
Quote from: Rico on July 29, 2010, 05:39:30 PM

Will do, thanks for the reminder!

Cool!  Does Jamie like the Indy films?  If so, I'd love to hear what she has to say about monkey brains!  :)

QuadShot

I love the Indiana films. Since the beginning. I'll be dazzling you with my audio comment for sure! ;)

Bryancd

Comments sent, no Jamie, she's never seen an Indy film. The only Harrison Ford movie she will watch is "Six Days and Seven Nights"...somebody shoot me, please...

Rico

Thanks Bryan.  She has to watch "Raiders" sometime.  Such a classic.

Geekyfanboy

Sent my thought on Temple to Doom