• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on September 16, 2009, 10:39:31 PM
Can't wait for Clone Wars.. will send in a comment for that for sure..

x2, can't wait for that!

billybob476

Rico

Don't forget - "ALIENS" talk tomorrow.  Get your comments in soon!

Meds

A quick shout out. If anyone is a fan of the James Bond films please could you send me a email or mp3 comment. I'm recording a podcast all about it this week but i won't be editing it together till the week after so time to get them in. Please send them to my email which is on my profile page. Many thanks.

Feathers

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 19, 2009, 07:25:50 AM
A quick shout out. If anyone is a fan of the James Bond films please could you send me a email or mp3 comment. I'm recording a podcast all about it this week but i won't be editing it together till the week after so time to get them in. Please send them to my email which is on my profile page. Many thanks.

Still planning to do something. Only watched Quantum of Solace yesterday for the first time.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

I assume this show will be shaken, not stirred?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Hey all,

I'm going to be doing a good bit of recording this weekend for my guest 'cast on the movie Free Enterprise. So I'd ask for two things:

Thing the first: AUDIO COMMENTS! Feel free to send me any comments about the movie and I'll be sure to include them!

Thing the second: PROMOS! If any of you podcaster-types want me to include your promo in the guest cast, send them along.

You can email me anything you desire at jmastroi at gmail dot com.

Thanks a ton guys, really looking forward to putting this together.

Meds

Joe. I'll send you my promo. I have not seen your topic but looking forward to hearing all about it. Cheers mate.

Geekyfanboy

billybob476

Rico

Could also use some comments for tomorrow's podcast on the Enterprise episode, "Singularity."  It's up in the player in the "Fun Stuff" area now on the forum too.

Rico

A little schedule tweaking.  I decided to just tackle Frankenstein for the Halloween cast.  Also a few additions to the upcoming lineup:

Oct. 11th:  "Free Enterprise" - guest cast w/Joe (billybob476)
Oct. 18th:  "Clone Wars" TV series
Oct. 25th:  Halloween cast - "Frankenstein"
Nov. 1st:    TNG - "Chain of Command"
Nov. 8th:   "The Bond Cast" - guest hosted by Meds

billybob476

Ooooh...Chain of Command...awesome. And I hope Meds will be wearing a tuxedo and drinking vodka martinis during the Bond cast.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on October 08, 2009, 10:16:12 AM
Ooooh...Chain of Command...awesome. And I hope Meds will be wearing a tuxedo and drinking vodka martinis during the Bond cast.

And shaken, not stirred!  ;)

Meds

Quote from: billybob476 on October 08, 2009, 10:16:12 AM

Well you will hear us say at the beginning what we are wearing and drinking lol