• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPOCKFAN

Meds

Loking good, will do a audio clip on Friday for you.

JsLady

My lack of TOS knowledge is going to show... what season is the menagerie in?  Thanks Deb

wraith1701

Quote from: JsLady on April 21, 2009, 04:15:23 PM
My lack of TOS knowledge is going to show... what season is the menagerie in?  Thanks Deb
I'm pretty sure it was the first season of the show; it was a 2-parter using material from the unaired pilot of the series.

JsLady

Rico

Next weekend's Pre-Movie Party will be a live, webcam show.  Recorded live at 1pm EDT on Sunday, May 3rd.  Mainly this will be a Star Trek movie retrospective, and hopes for the new movie and future of Trek.  Audio comments from all of you very, very welcome!

Darrell

Gonna write something for this.  Gonna touch on my Roddenberry purism, but also make it known that I am very open to change, but the RIGHT kind of change.  Gonna say what I hope for from the movie, and where I hope we go from there.

Also gonna discuss the overuse of the word "gonna" by some people.  Ok, not really.  ;)

moyer777

Quote from: Darrell on April 27, 2009, 10:47:13 AM
Also gonna discuss the overuse of the word "gonna" by some people.  Ok, not really.  ;)

Thank you for making me laugh!  You rock Darrell.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Have some thoughts brewing for a comment myself.

Jen

Quote from: Rico on April 26, 2009, 01:30:57 PM
Next weekend's Pre-Movie Party will be a live, webcam show.  Recorded live at 1pm EDT on Sunday, May 3rd.  Mainly this will be a Star Trek movie retrospective, and hopes for the new movie and future of Trek.  Audio comments from all of you very, very welcome!

I'm going to try to record one with Angela on Friday...we're recording another episode of Anomaly then. Hopefully it won't be too late. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Hmmm. Going to have to think about this one.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

X

I'm going to actually use a mic and try to make a real comment and my opinion on how things are and how they have been.

Bryancd

Jen

Quote from: Jen on April 27, 2009, 11:15:49 AM
Quote from: Rico on April 26, 2009, 01:30:57 PM

I'm going to try to record one with Angela on Friday...we're recording another episode of Anomaly then. Hopefully it won't be too late. :)

I did record this with Angela...but I haven't had a chance to edit yet—I've been sick. It's going to be late, but I'll send it in anyway. Maybe you can use it as just a regular old comment on a future cast.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Don't forget the video's for this coming weekend's post movie review show folks.  The vidcast won't come out until next Monday, so you have until then to get me your thoughts on the movie after you see it.