• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

As I said above, 2pm was the time I picked.  That usually is not too early for the west coasters and not too late for the UK peeps.

Meds

Meal at my parents is late afternoon so no way i'll be back in time. Was looking forward to a nice skype chat as well.

Rico

Still planning the Skype call for this coming Saturday at 2pm EST.  Also, the show on Dec. 28th I think will just be a live web cam show - not a video cast.  I'll announce the time soon for that but it will probably be mid afternoon or so.  Should be fun!

Rico

Oh, also I still need someone to take the lead for guest hosting the Jan. 4th podcast.  Let me know if you want to do it and what you want to cover.  It seems there were several interested people in doing a show, but someone has to pull it together, organize the show and kind of oversee it.

Rico

Schedule update:

Jan. 4th - Guest host Jeff & Earth 2
Jan. 11th - DS9 - "Apocalypse Rising"
Jan. 18th - Western Sci-Fi
Jan. 25th - TOS - Spectre of the Gun
Feb. 1st - movie - ST: Insurrection
Feb. 8th - Guest Cast - ?

Rico

Confirmed now:
Feb. 8th. - Guest cast with Kenny, Meds, and company for a look at Doctor Who

- thanks in advance guys!

M-5

I'm looking forward to the Doctor Who podcast.

Rico

Slight change in the upcoming schedule....

Jan. 25th ->  TOS: Spectre of the Gun
Feb. 1st  ->  Guest Cast - Doctor Who
Feb. 8th  ->  ST Movie: Insurrection

P.S.  Already looking for someone to guest host in early March.  PM me if interested.

Captain BJ Wanlund

I was wondering: Is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles considered science fiction?  That might be a neat topic to cover in a guest cast.

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

billybob476

Quote from: Captain BJ Wanlund on January 25, 2009, 02:49:56 PM
I was wondering: Is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles considered science fiction?  That might be a neat topic to cover in a guest cast.

BJ

Giant mutant turtles and bad guys from another dimension? I'd say yes. :)

Captain BJ Wanlund

Good stuff!  I'd certainly love to be a part of a TMNT discussion as a guest cast!

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Meds

Docto Who podcast, Doctor Who podcast with guests..... Why was i not informed of this.... Oh Hang on.

Rico

If anyone wants to seriously take on the guest hosting for March, just let me know.  But this is on you if you tackle it.  That's the idea with these.

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Rico on January 25, 2009, 04:13:13 PM
If anyone wants to seriously take on the guest hosting for March, just let me know.  But this is on you if you tackle it.  That's the idea with these.

I've never contributed audio before and have wanted to do so. If no one has done a show on "Buckaroo Banzai", I would love to take it on. The fact that March is a month away gives a good comfort level. That movie was mentioned in a recent podcast and my ears perked up (pun intended). There are many interesting feelings associated with first seeing the film. Doing the project would give me an excuse to watch the movie as well as get me more experience producing non-musical content.

billybob476